October 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Do you like apple crisp?

Replies

• Madelaine
    October 8, 2012 at 1:26 PM

yes!

• salamandersmom
    October 8, 2012 at 1:28 PM

You peel and slice your apples into a greased baking dish, season with sugar and (crap, I'm being attacked by a purring kitten with no idea how to keep his claws in!) Where was I?  Oh yeah.  Season with sugar and cinnamon. Then, you make this crumb mixture with flour, butter, sugar (brown or white) and cinnamon.  Put the crumb stuff on top the apples, and bake.  You can find dozens of recipes on-line at places like Cooks.com, etc.  It's pretty good.  Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. 

Quoting Flaca43:

I'm not sure what they are?

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    October 8, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Oh!! Those sound delicious! I'll have to make some. Thank you.

Hope you aren't scratched up b your kitten either...sounds like they waned to play.

Quoting salamandersmom:

You peel and slice your apples into a greased baking dish, season with sugar and (crap, I'm being attacked by a purring kitten with no idea how to keep his claws in!) Where was I?  Oh yeah.  Season with sugar and cinnamon. Then, you make this crumb mixture with flour, butter, sugar (brown or white) and cinnamon.  Put the crumb stuff on top the apples, and bake.  You can find dozens of recipes on-line at places like Cooks.com, etc.  It's pretty good.  Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. 

Quoting Flaca43:

I'm not sure what they are?

• sanj1213
    October 8, 2012 at 7:42 PM
    The only apple crisp I've had is the one from Applebee's and it's been a very long time since I've been in there. I may look into making my own.
  • LOswald0314
    October 8, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Yes, but it's not my fave

• Threes.Company
    October 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE apple crisp!!

• TheBabyFactory4
    October 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Quoting othermom:

I don't think I have ver had it