Flaca43
Seasonings for your eggs.
by Flaca43
October 5, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Do you season your eggs? DF seasons then when he makes omelettes. They are delicious. I think he puts in garlic and onion powder, pepper and I think a dash of chicken bouillon.

Replies

• LOVE_mygirls58
    October 5, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I just salt and pepper them unless they are egg whites then I do garlic powder

• michiganmom116
    October 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I stick with minced garlic, onion, pepper, sometimes some crushed red pepper flakes or basil.

• Mrs.Kubalabuku
    October 5, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I like a touch of pepper and taragon in cheese omelettes.  Fried eggs, simply a dash of garlic and pepper.  I know it may sound odd, but the eggs I buy tend to taste "salty" enough.  Not overly so, but salt ruins their flavor.  It is a cage-free brand, local farm so that might make a difference there.

• proudmommy690
    October 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM
    only salt.
  • Shelly126
    October 6, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    For scrambled eggs I use a dash of salt and pepper, cheese omelets I usually use either fresh chopped parsley, basil or cilantro depending on the type of cheese I use and depending on what cheese and herbs I use, I will then sometimes use a dash of hot sauce, seasoned salt or Tuscan spice (which has garlic powder, dried thyme, rosemary and a few other things I'm not certain on @ the moment)
    When I make frittatas I use lots of different vegetables, herbs and seasonings depending on what I'm in the mood for.
  • emilyrosenj
    October 6, 2012 at 9:31 AM
    I use salt and pepper mostly.
  • othermom
    October 6, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I put a little sal and sometimes cheese

• katzcrazeekatz
    October 6, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Add a spoonful of Mayo...makes them super fluufy and taste awesome! Mom's trick!

• charlene_kyle
    October 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I do not make eggs my husband does and I don't think he season's them.

• Schleetle
    October 6, 2012 at 2:43 PM
    When I ate eggs I loved dill, black pepper, and diced tomatoes. If I do tofu scramble (kinda taste like eggs) i like dill, b pepper, tomatoes, nutritional yeast, paprika, and Dijon.