Flaca43
Seasonings for your eggs.
by Flaca43
October 5, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Do you season your eggs? DF seasons then when he makes omelettes. They are delicious. I think he puts in garlic and onion powder, pepper and I think a dash of chicken bouillon.

Replies

• LOVE_mygirls58
    October 5, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I just salt and pepper them unless they are egg whites then I do garlic powder

• michiganmom116
    October 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I stick with minced garlic, onion, pepper, sometimes some crushed red pepper flakes or basil.

• Mrs.Kubalabuku
    October 5, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I like a touch of pepper and taragon in cheese omelettes.  Fried eggs, simply a dash of garlic and pepper.  I know it may sound odd, but the eggs I buy tend to taste "salty" enough.  Not overly so, but salt ruins their flavor.  It is a cage-free brand, local farm so that might make a difference there.

• proudmommy690
    October 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM
    only salt.
  • Shelly126
    October 6, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    For scrambled eggs I use a dash of salt and pepper, cheese omelets I usually use either fresh chopped parsley, basil or cilantro depending on the type of cheese I use and depending on what cheese and herbs I use, I will then sometimes use a dash of hot sauce, seasoned salt or Tuscan spice (which has garlic powder, dried thyme, rosemary and a few other things I'm not certain on @ the moment)
    When I make frittatas I use lots of different vegetables, herbs and seasonings depending on what I'm in the mood for.
  • emilyrosenj
    October 6, 2012 at 9:31 AM
    I use salt and pepper mostly.
  • othermom
    October 6, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I put a little sal and sometimes cheese

• katzcrazeekatz
    October 6, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Add a spoonful of Mayo...makes them super fluufy and taste awesome! Mom's trick!

• charlene_kyle
    October 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I do not make eggs my husband does and I don't think he season's them.

• Schleetle
    October 6, 2012 at 2:43 PM
    When I ate eggs I loved dill, black pepper, and diced tomatoes. If I do tofu scramble (kinda taste like eggs) i like dill, b pepper, tomatoes, nutritional yeast, paprika, and Dijon.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN