Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...
March 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Replies

• Godspitgrl
    October 6, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting JudyAnnMomof4:

Hello,I am Judy.I am a mother of 4,Granny of 4 and wife for 35 years.I love to cook,crochet,read and watch t.v..When you make it to my age and you have cooked for a family for so many years you just get really good at it.We have been through hard times and I can make food stretch .I want to may be become a cook for a family.I am disabled and am home a lot..I hope to make friends here.Peace,Judy

• Godspitgrl
    October 6, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Glory88:

My name is Glory and I love cooking, but we are going to be having a baby and I was wondering what kinds of recipes ya'll might have that I can prepare before baby comes and freeze them to just pull out and bake or microwave....any ideas welcome!!!

• MrsCutright526
    October 7, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    Hi my name is Nicole. Im recently married to my long time friend from High School. I have two beautiful children (previous marriage). My life is finally complete although we want to add to our family! I joined this site to meet new friends, relate with other moms and just enjoy quality time!
  • Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    October 8, 2012 at 4:18 AM
    Hi Nicole. Welcome! You will enjoy this site and this group. Have fun!

Quoting MrsCutright526:

Hi my name is Nicole. Im recently married to my long time friend from High School. I have two beautiful children (previous marriage). My life is finally complete although we want to add to our family! I joined this site to meet new friends, relate with other moms and just enjoy quality time!
  • sanj1213
    October 8, 2012 at 10:28 AM
    Hi ladies! My name is Juanita, been married for 13 years and have a 19 month old son. Looking foward to being a part of this group. One more thing,, I'm always inside the kitchen.
  • emilyrosenj
    October 8, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Welcome Juanita, nice to see you here.  I'm Margaret, married for 23 years three kids 32, 18 and 12!  I love being in the kitchen too!

Quoting sanj1213:

Hi ladies! My name is Juanita, been married for 13 years and have a 19 month old son. Looking foward to being a part of this group. One more thing,, I'm always inside the kitchen.

• emilyrosenj
    October 8, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Welcome Nicole, glad you joined us!

Quoting MrsCutright526:

• MrsCutright526
    October 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM
    Thank You!!!

Quoting Flaca43:

Hi Nicole. Welcome! You will enjoy this site and this group. Have fun!

Quoting MrsCutright526:

• MrsCutright526
    October 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    Thank You!!!

Quoting emilyrosenj:

Welcome Nicole, glad you joined us!

Quoting MrsCutright526:

• SexyAngelBaby
    October 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I am Angela Kennedy, I live in Wyoming with my Husband and my beatiful daughter who is almost 5. I am going to be 24 Saturday. I am SAHM, working on my bacholers degree towards elementary teaching so in the next few years I can work at a school. I love to cook meals and learn new recipes. I am starting to enjoy baking some also!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts