Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...
March 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Replies

• kelliturbes
    April 23, 2012 at 7:06 PM
    Hello all! My name is Kelli, I am 25 years old, I have a son who just turned 6 and I am 35wks and 4days pregnant with a little girl. Excited to be a part of this group :) the kitchen is my fav spot in anyones house lol!
  • Anniethemommy
    April 23, 2012 at 8:31 PM
    Nor cal momma of 1 DD who's 4.5 love to cook & bake and so does my little one :)
  • mommyof2girls13
    April 23, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Susie from Ohio and I love to cook and bake. I have been with my husband for 9 yrs and have 3 kids (7, 2, and 8 months)

• StarUnicorn
    April 23, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Hello everyone  my name is Michelle I have three children two boys and one girl, ages 8, 6 and 3 the girl is the youngest. I have been married but not any more, but am engaged to the father of our daughter and haven been for 5 years, and yes we are ok with waiting we don't want to rush it, we want to do it when we feel it's time and right, anyways I work part time with both my jobs waitressing and cashiering, and my SO works full time at his job he has had for over 8 years now, and does a wonderful job at it! I enjoy baking when I can, photography when I have a camera, playing online games and playtime with my kids and family outside! Nice to meet all of you.

big smile mini

• MomTiara19
    April 24, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Hi ladies:)

I just found this group....and at 44 a new found joy for baking and cooking in the kitchen.

I am a wife and sahm:)I have a daughter at home who is 12.She loves to help me in the kitchen with cooking and baking.

My son is 20 and has his own apartment and loves to help eat any creations...lol...

~Tia

• lalasmama2007
    April 26, 2012 at 9:55 AM
    Hi! I'm Ticia from PA. I'm a SAHM with a 5 year old dd. We love to bake.
  • cm2familymom
    April 26, 2012 at 11:17 AM

my name is Jennie.  I am a stay at home mom of 7  in which 3 are ASD/special needs.  I love to cook from scratch for my family.  I am excited about meeting new friends on here.

• jessicasmom1
    April 26, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Hi my name is Laina and I have a 12 year old DD we live in Pennsylvaina , I am a SAHM for the past 12 years. My DH is deceased but we have a great guy in our life now :-) , Also my 71 year old Father lives with us as his life goes on more ill he is getting :-( 

• MamaMandee
    April 26, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Im Mandee married mom to 3 from Indiana! Looking forward to sharing recipes & ideas with you ladies! 

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    April 26, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Hi, Everybody!  I am an empty nester and a terrible cook. I am looking forward to learning more recipes and ideas.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts