Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...
March 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Replies

• LuvMyBrennaBean
    April 23, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Hello all! I am Kayleigh. I am 25, and will be 26 in August. I'm blessed to be the mother to Brenna, who is 5, and Logan, who is 9 months. They are my everything. Their father and I married in October of 2010. 

I love being in the kitchen. I watch Food Network religiously! I am entertaining the thoughts of a culinary arts program! I also scrapbook and craft!

• LuvMyBrennaBean
    April 23, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I'm in eastern PA, in the Poconos!

Quoting MissyB1011:

I live in southwestern PA.

Quoting charlene_kyle:

Hi! I am Charlene. I am a mother of 2. I live in southern PA. So excited to meet and talk to all you ladies.

• kaym228
    by kaym228
    April 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Hi I'm new to the group. My names kendall. I'm 24. Just looking for some new ideas for the kitchen, I feel like my family is eatting the same thing over an over again. & looking farward to talking to you ladies. :)

• snuggiewoogie
    April 23, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Hey There! I'm Jackie 42 SAHM to 1 daughter Jenna been married for 10 years this May!  I love to cook and love to eat so I think I'm in the right place.....lol......

• redfreya
    April 23, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Hi, I'm Jen,

I'm a married (for 8yrs) SAHM of two (7yr Daughter, 4 yr Son) with one on the way.  I'm from Cincinnati but currently live in Germany.  I love my kids and I love cooking!

• Cadelegado
    April 23, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Hi!, My name is Carolina. I´m not very good writing because english it's not my nature language but i´m trying. I can understand perfectly english, just can´t write it.

• gmadiane
    April 23, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Hello, I'm Diane, live in Orlando, FL married to my very best friend, I have 4 adult kids and 5 grandkids, I look forward to getting to know you all

• Nikk_Partain07
    April 23, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Hello all im Nikki.. A 28 yr old married momma of 3. I have currently ( in the last 4 months) lost 44lbs and looking to make it 75lbs before im done, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook and i make almost everything homemade, Im what some might call a crunchy mom.. I am here to get some great ideas and recipes and to share my favorite healthy foods..

• .JuneDiva629.
    April 23, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Hi. I'm Andrea , married sahm to 4.

• lovinlife0607
    April 23, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Hi ladies!  My name is Crystal.  I have 3 children who are growing up way too fast on me.  They are 2 (3 on May 1st), 4 (november), and 6 (March).  I'm married for over 5 years to my high school sweetheart.  When I have the time, I love to dabble in the kitchen!  My kids normally love my recipes but can also be pretty picky. Looking for some new recipes, advice....anything else to make the kitchen a more relaxed place. :) 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts