Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...
March 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Replies

• LuvMyBrennaBean
    April 23, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Hello all! I am Kayleigh. I am 25, and will be 26 in August. I'm blessed to be the mother to Brenna, who is 5, and Logan, who is 9 months. They are my everything. Their father and I married in October of 2010. 

I love being in the kitchen. I watch Food Network religiously! I am entertaining the thoughts of a culinary arts program! I also scrapbook and craft!

• LuvMyBrennaBean
    April 23, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I'm in eastern PA, in the Poconos!

Quoting MissyB1011:

I live in southwestern PA.

Quoting charlene_kyle:

Hi! I am Charlene. I am a mother of 2. I live in southern PA. So excited to meet and talk to all you ladies.

• kaym228
    by kaym228
    April 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Hi I'm new to the group. My names kendall. I'm 24. Just looking for some new ideas for the kitchen, I feel like my family is eatting the same thing over an over again. & looking farward to talking to you ladies. :)

• snuggiewoogie
    April 23, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Hey There! I'm Jackie 42 SAHM to 1 daughter Jenna been married for 10 years this May!  I love to cook and love to eat so I think I'm in the right place.....lol......

• redfreya
    April 23, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Hi, I'm Jen,

I'm a married (for 8yrs) SAHM of two (7yr Daughter, 4 yr Son) with one on the way.  I'm from Cincinnati but currently live in Germany.  I love my kids and I love cooking!

• Cadelegado
    April 23, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Hi!, My name is Carolina. I´m not very good writing because english it's not my nature language but i´m trying. I can understand perfectly english, just can´t write it.

• gmadiane
    April 23, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Hello, I'm Diane, live in Orlando, FL married to my very best friend, I have 4 adult kids and 5 grandkids, I look forward to getting to know you all

• Nikk_Partain07
    April 23, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Hello all im Nikki.. A 28 yr old married momma of 3. I have currently ( in the last 4 months) lost 44lbs and looking to make it 75lbs before im done, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook and i make almost everything homemade, Im what some might call a crunchy mom.. I am here to get some great ideas and recipes and to share my favorite healthy foods..

• .JuneDiva629.
    April 23, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Hi. I'm Andrea , married sahm to 4.

• lovinlife0607
    April 23, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Hi ladies!  My name is Crystal.  I have 3 children who are growing up way too fast on me.  They are 2 (3 on May 1st), 4 (november), and 6 (March).  I'm married for over 5 years to my high school sweetheart.  When I have the time, I love to dabble in the kitchen!  My kids normally love my recipes but can also be pretty picky. Looking for some new recipes, advice....anything else to make the kitchen a more relaxed place. :) 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN