Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...
March 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Replies

• powow65
    by powow65
    April 3, 2012 at 7:53 AM

idk if i already did this but, name is kimmy "hi!" lol

• VisionSeeker
    April 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Cheryl.  Everyone calls me Cici.  I'm 37.  Been married 15 1/2 years.  I have three kids ages 4-11 1/2.  My kids are extremely active so I've always had to be creative in the kitchen to include meal planning around activities etc.

I am a professed foodie.  I love to try new recipes, reinvent an old one and just plain cook.  I love baking and will come up with any reason to make something with chocolate :)

I do have other hobbies to include reading, gardening, crafts, sewing etc.

I can't wait to get to know everyone!

• LovesFredric
    April 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    Welcome, Cici!

Quoting VisionSeeker:

Hi everyone, I'm Cheryl.  Everyone calls me Cici.  I'm 37.  Been married 15 1/2 years.  I have three kids ages 4-11 1/2.  My kids are extremely active so I've always had to be creative in the kitchen to include meal planning around activities etc.

I am a professed foodie.  I love to try new recipes, reinvent an old one and just plain cook.  I love baking and will come up with any reason to make something with chocolate :)

• sarahlaine1123
    April 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM

hello

• geminitwiins
    April 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM

HI!! my name is Yvonne and I am a Mom to 4 kiddos from 2 previous marriages. I have been with SO for 10 years now and he has 3 kiddos from his first. We together have 3 grandbabies and 1 due at the end of May. I'll be 39 at the end of May and the SO will be 51 at the beginning of Sept. SO & I live in So CAL right now (fixing to move again) but Oklahoma is home. That is where are family (kids included) & friends are, plus our hearts.

I will admit that cooking is new to me. My poor kids grew up on Hamburger Helper and frozen meals. But I am trying and I found out I like to try new recipes. I'll make it the way it is written the first time and make notes and change it to fit our tastes the second time. BUT, I do LOVE to bake. So much so the SO asked if I would lay off for awhile so he can lose some weight...LOL..Can't wait to get to meet and get to know everyone.

• emilyrosenj
    April 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Welcome Yvonne, looks like you and I have similar cooking styles!

Quoting geminitwiins:

HI!! my name is Yvonne and I am a Mom to 4 kiddos from 2 previous marriages. I have been with SO for 10 years now and he has 3 kiddos from his first. We together have 3 grandbabies and 1 due at the end of May. I'll be 39 at the end of May and the SO will be 51 at the beginning of Sept. SO & I live in So CAL right now (fixing to move again) but Oklahoma is home. That is where are family (kids included) & friends are, plus our hearts.

I will admit that cooking is new to me. My poor kids grew up on Hamburger Helper and frozen meals. But I am trying and I found out I like to try new recipes. I'll make it the way it is written the first time and make notes and change it to fit our tastes the second time. BUT, I do LOVE to bake. So much so the SO asked if I would lay off for awhile so he can lose some weight...LOL..Can't wait to get to meet and get to know everyone.

• emilyrosenj
    April 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM

wave

Quoting sarahlaine1123:

hello

• emilyrosenj
    April 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Welcome Cici!!

Quoting VisionSeeker:

• pampire
    by pampire
    April 20, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I'm 42, live with my SO and our 3 pets.  His DS lives on the East Coast but may be moving out with us shortly!  I love cooking and am going to try baking bread from scratch today for the first time.

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    April 20, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Hi My name is Dixie I have been married for almost 29 years. We have a 26 year old son who has been married for 3 years.We live in Vegas and we are all buying a house together. I have been a member of Cafemom for a couple of months'. I have joined a lot of groups so I can help people when I think I can.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts