Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...
March 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Replies

• powow65
    by powow65
    April 3, 2012 at 7:53 AM

idk if i already did this but, name is kimmy "hi!" lol

• VisionSeeker
    April 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Cheryl.  Everyone calls me Cici.  I'm 37.  Been married 15 1/2 years.  I have three kids ages 4-11 1/2.  My kids are extremely active so I've always had to be creative in the kitchen to include meal planning around activities etc.

I am a professed foodie.  I love to try new recipes, reinvent an old one and just plain cook.  I love baking and will come up with any reason to make something with chocolate :)

I do have other hobbies to include reading, gardening, crafts, sewing etc.

I can't wait to get to know everyone!

• LovesFredric
    April 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    Welcome, Cici!

Quoting VisionSeeker:

Hi everyone, I'm Cheryl.  Everyone calls me Cici.  I'm 37.  Been married 15 1/2 years.  I have three kids ages 4-11 1/2.  My kids are extremely active so I've always had to be creative in the kitchen to include meal planning around activities etc.

I am a professed foodie.  I love to try new recipes, reinvent an old one and just plain cook.  I love baking and will come up with any reason to make something with chocolate :)

• sarahlaine1123
    April 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM

hello

• geminitwiins
    April 18, 2012 at 11:18 AM

HI!! my name is Yvonne and I am a Mom to 4 kiddos from 2 previous marriages. I have been with SO for 10 years now and he has 3 kiddos from his first. We together have 3 grandbabies and 1 due at the end of May. I'll be 39 at the end of May and the SO will be 51 at the beginning of Sept. SO & I live in So CAL right now (fixing to move again) but Oklahoma is home. That is where are family (kids included) & friends are, plus our hearts.

I will admit that cooking is new to me. My poor kids grew up on Hamburger Helper and frozen meals. But I am trying and I found out I like to try new recipes. I'll make it the way it is written the first time and make notes and change it to fit our tastes the second time. BUT, I do LOVE to bake. So much so the SO asked if I would lay off for awhile so he can lose some weight...LOL..Can't wait to get to meet and get to know everyone.

• emilyrosenj
    April 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Welcome Yvonne, looks like you and I have similar cooking styles!

Quoting geminitwiins:

HI!! my name is Yvonne and I am a Mom to 4 kiddos from 2 previous marriages. I have been with SO for 10 years now and he has 3 kiddos from his first. We together have 3 grandbabies and 1 due at the end of May. I'll be 39 at the end of May and the SO will be 51 at the beginning of Sept. SO & I live in So CAL right now (fixing to move again) but Oklahoma is home. That is where are family (kids included) & friends are, plus our hearts.

I will admit that cooking is new to me. My poor kids grew up on Hamburger Helper and frozen meals. But I am trying and I found out I like to try new recipes. I'll make it the way it is written the first time and make notes and change it to fit our tastes the second time. BUT, I do LOVE to bake. So much so the SO asked if I would lay off for awhile so he can lose some weight...LOL..Can't wait to get to meet and get to know everyone.

• emilyrosenj
    April 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM

wave

Quoting sarahlaine1123:

hello

• emilyrosenj
    April 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Welcome Cici!!

Quoting VisionSeeker:

• pampire
    by pampire
    April 20, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I'm 42, live with my SO and our 3 pets.  His DS lives on the East Coast but may be moving out with us shortly!  I love cooking and am going to try baking bread from scratch today for the first time.

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    April 20, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Hi My name is Dixie I have been married for almost 29 years. We have a 26 year old son who has been married for 3 years.We live in Vegas and we are all buying a house together. I have been a member of Cafemom for a couple of months'. I have joined a lot of groups so I can help people when I think I can.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN