Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Inside the Kitchen! Please introduce yourself...
March 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM

how are youWelcome to Inside the Kitchen! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Replies

• eustacejessica
    March 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I live in South Carolina with my husband and our 4 year old little girl. We have been ttc for almost a year now. I will be 27 in August! I am a SAHM for a few months now and it has been an adjustment from not working but it has been an adventure that I'm loving! I'm a very laid back person. I love to cook, bake, and make crafts. I could seriously get lost in a craft store and go bankrupt in kitchen supply stores!

• LovesFredric
    March 26, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I'm Amanda, married (for 8 years) mom to an almost 5 year old boy and 1.5 year old girl. I  live in Nebraska and work full time outside of the home in the accounting field for a non-profit, and enjoy cooking, baking, running, crocheting, exploring, being out doors, crafting, and living a fun filled, busy life with my family.  I'm always trying to figure out how to bring wholesome, homecooked meals and goodies into our home on a money & time crunch! :)

• othermom
    March 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hi I am Danelle. I live in Oregon and have three kids. I love to read, write when I get time, and to garden and be outside

• charlene_kyle
    March 26, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Hi! I am Charlene. I am a mother of 2. I live in southern PA. So excited to meet and talk to all you ladies.

• emilyrosenj
    March 27, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Hello all, I just joined today!  I'm Margaret, married for 20+ years, we have three children, my bonus son is 31 and is married with two children, my middle son is 18 and my daughter is 11.

• MissyB1011
    March 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Hello ladies! My name is Missy. I'm a SAHM. I've been married to DH for 12 1/2 years. DD is 8 and DS is 2.

I'm really looking forward to joining this group!

• MissyB1011
    March 28, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I live in southwestern PA.

Quoting charlene_kyle:

Hi! I am Charlene. I am a mother of 2. I live in southern PA. So excited to meet and talk to all you ladies.

• flutter523
    March 31, 2012 at 9:26 AM
    Hi ladies! Im Tracy and i have just 1 lo for now. Logan turned 2 in December. I live in western NY with ds and SO. We've been together 8.5 years now. Ill be 30 in may and I work full time as a special ed teacher to kids with behavioral and emotional problems. 
  • proudmommy690
    April 1, 2012 at 7:29 AM
    hi! im Christa i'll be 26 in May. i have 3 daughters. Hailee will be 6 in october, Emilee will be 3 in august and Piper is 9wks old. im a sahm. im also engaged.
  • angieluvsolivia
    April 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Hi!  My name is Angie and I am a married sahm to two kids.  Olivia is 5 and Devin is 2.  I live in Ohio and love it!  Any other questions feel free to ask!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts