Jefferson County, Ohio Moms

JessLackey
yay they finally came.lol
November 14, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Well we decided to cloth diaper this go round since it will be much cheaper. So I ordered a bunch of diapers threw a site and had to wait for them to get here because they was coming from china. Well they finally came yesterday and today.lol Sorry im a bit excited.lol I cant wait for this little boy to be here. January needs to hurry up.lol

Replies

• kmrtigger
    November 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Glad they arrived. Lots of colors to choose from.

• Melissa44685
    November 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM
    That's awesome!!! I give you soo much credit! I don't think I would be able to cloth diaper.
    January is close but it feels like forever! I have to wait till then to find out if if having a boy or girl!
  • JessLackey
    November 15, 2012 at 6:57 AM

I wasn't thrilled with the idea of it at first either it was more my bf wanted us to. So I did some research and it doesn't seem that bad with all the different stuff to keep them from smelling and everything else. Yeah january seems to be forever and a day away when it really is right around the corner now.lol. Time should speed up till then.lol What do you want boy or girl?

Quoting Melissa44685:

That's awesome!!! I give you soo much credit! I don't think I would be able to cloth diaper.
    January is close but it feels like forever! I have to wait till then to find out if if having a boy or girl!

• Melissa44685
    November 15, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    I'll be happy with either because I adore my son and would love another boy, however it would be wonderful to have a girl this time!!

Quoting JessLackey:

I wasn't thrilled with the idea of it at first either it was more my bf wanted us to. So I did some research and it doesn't seem that bad with all the different stuff to keep them from smelling and everything else. Yeah january seems to be forever and a day away when it really is right around the corner now.lol. Time should speed up till then.lol What do you want boy or girl?

Quoting Melissa44685:

• momof754
    November 15, 2012 at 8:32 PM

that is awesome! and congrats to both of you ladies!!

• Melissa44685
    November 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM
    Thanks!!

Quoting momof754:

• JessLackey
    November 16, 2012 at 10:29 AM

thank you

Quoting momof754:

Jefferson County, Ohio Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN