Submissive Moms

ladybee2009
Fear Not! - Isaiah 41:10
December 20, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you: do not be dismayed, for I am your God I will strengthen you and help you: I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

We have all experienced the fear/sting of failure to one degree or another, from time to time, but keep in mind, that fear is one of the weapons used by the enemy to stop or deter Christians from fulfilling their God given destinies, and failure is an event - not a person! Failure is also an opportunity to begin again - intelligently! Ask the Lord to walk ahead of you and make your crooked roads straight. Then push through the fear of failure toward success for God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and a sound mind, which by the awesome power of God can overcome any fear that the enemy attempts to impose upon you. So trust in God and His word and NEVER GIVE UP! Because God promises He will uphold you with His righteous right hand and never leave you! In the powerful name of  Jesus, YOU CAN MAKE IT! Just remember, greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world!

May the LORD bless you and keep you, 
shine His face upon you and give you great, great peace!

Like it • Declare it • Activate it • Repost it  Get to know the Joy of the LORD ↵

Replies

There aren't any replies to this post. Be the first to reply!

Submissive Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN