Hockey Moms

hockeymomsue64
Collin is out for revenge
Sue
September 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Last season Danny and Collin played on the same ice hockey team, it was Collin's first year of junior hockey and he played a season with his older brother. But now Danny moved to Colorado and is on a team out there and Collin is my only one left at home and we're in Michigan and he wanted to play hockey here so he changed teams and signed to play for a team that is a rival of the team he played on last year. His coach guaranteed him a start in goal for a majority of the game because Collin has amazing talent and is the best goalie in the entire league. He just turned 16 and has already two shutouts in three games this season, he wants to start against his former team and shut them out, he doesn't like a few of the older players on his former team and let them know that he doesn't like them, the older players called him a traitor and told him that he only bailed on them because his brother wasn't on the team anymore, Collin told them whatever and walked the other way. He wants to beat this team so bad he's been talking about it ever since he signed with his new team. The players on his new team are happy to have him on the team and he gets along with his teammates great. He has made a few new friends and his new friends told him not to worry about his old team, they got his back.

Replies

• Barabell
    September 27, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Good luck to Collin (even though it sounds like he doesn't need it)! Hopefully he'll have some great memories from tonight's game. :-)

• hockeymomsue64
    Sue
    September 29, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Collin got the win, he faced his former team last night and almost shut them out, they won 6-1 and the goal that they scored came when it was 6-0 so it wasn't a difference making goal. There were three fights and one of them involved one of their players wanting to fight Collin but Collin's teammates stepped in right away and one of his teammates got ejected from the game. Collin told me that he can't wait to play them again. He was texting his girlfriend on the way home so he wasn't paying attention to me anyways lol.

• puckmom25
    October 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Glad he is doing so well.  I must be looking at the wrong website or he plays for a different Battle Creek Revolution team than the one I know.  Is he on the Battle Creek Revolution team in the NA3HL or is his team in a different league? 

Hockey Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts