Barabell
Weekend Plans?
March 23, 2012 at 11:49 AM

What's happening this weekend?

Replies

• -KJ
    by -KJ
    March 23, 2012 at 11:51 AM
    I work all weekend! It's the start of spring break here so we will see what the kids come home from school wanting to do!
  • Barabell
    March 23, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Quoting -KJ:

I work all weekend! It's the start of spring break here so we will see what the kids come home from school wanting to do!

Too bad about working. :(

Yay to the start of spring break! Brandon had his last week, and so his is over and done with already. I think he really needed the break!

• -KJ
    by -KJ
    March 23, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    I think we all need the break! My kids are already on a countdown till school is over. 8 Monday's to go!
  • Barabell
    March 23, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Quoting -KJ:

I think we all need the break! My kids are already on a countdown till school is over. 8 Monday's to go!

I just now counted, and it's 11 more weeks for my son. You kids must start the school year earlier than we do. We don't start until after Labor Day.

• -KJ
    by -KJ
    March 23, 2012 at 7:19 PM
    We don't either but there are a few Mondays they don't have school.
  • debbiekc1975
    March 24, 2012 at 8:24 AM
    We have my husband surprise party Saturday night. Soooo very excited!! He turned 40 this year.
  • Barabell
    March 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Quoting debbiekc1975:

We have my husband surprise party Saturday night. Soooo very excited!! He turned 40 this year.

That's so cool! Have fun tonight!!!

• Barabell
    March 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM

This evening, we have my son's end of season hockey party. It's a taco bar pot luck at one of the parent's houses. I've never had an end of season party at a house before, and so I hope it goes well!

Tomorrow, I'll probably do some work, and then my son has a mid-afternoon hockey practice. Then he has a friend coming over in the evening.

• debbiekc1975
    March 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM
    It went so good. He never had a clue. It was so much fun.

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting debbiekc1975:

• Barabell
    March 25, 2012 at 2:41 PM

That's so cool!!! :-)

Quoting debbiekc1975:

It went so good. He never had a clue. It was so much fun.

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting debbiekc1975:

Hockey Moms