Hockey Moms

Barabell
Conversation Post
March 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Let's post in here to get to get to know each other better!!

Just post random thoughts, and then have "conversations" about the randomness.

Replies

• Barabell
    March 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

It's been a slow day...

• Barabell
    March 8, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Is everyone's hockey done with already? My son still has a week left of the regular season, but some of his friends are already done with the seaons because they're squirts instead of pee wees.

• highlandmum
    March 8, 2012 at 10:35 PM

D's hockey is not done until the end of March.  I believe his last day is March 25th.  He is in pre-tyke.  The courses he is in however go right through the summer, so there is really no break from hockey except for two weeks.

• AngelNCO
    March 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM

We just finished today.  I'm kinda sad about it, lol.... I think we're putting the boys in a spring league.  Carter will be a squirt next year and Owen will remain a mite 2.

• Barabell
    March 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Thursday is the start of the end of season tourney for Brandon. They're going to be short 3 kids, and so they're only going to have 10 skaters. I'm kind of worried about that. It's going to be some tough games for them.

• Barabell
    March 12, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Working on getting Brandon registered for a summer hockey camp. One classmate and two teammates are signing up for the same camp too!! It's going to be so much fun for them!!

• Barabell
    March 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM

We went to the hockey expo this last weekend, and my son suckered me into buying him a new stick...LOL

• AngelNCO
    March 13, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Spring league is a go with only 7 kids... ouch.  Gonna be some tired kiddos! But they'll have fun!  They'll feed off of the excitement we have for them, lol...  Thinking UMD summer camp for our boys.

• Barabell
    March 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Tired this morning. It's so rainy and gloomy outside too, and that's not helping!!

• highlandmum
    March 21, 2012 at 3:04 PM

It is beautiful here, I am looking out the site trailer wishing that I could be outside and enjoying this day.  I just need to wait until the drywall delivery gets here then I am out of here.

Hockey Moms