Hockey Moms

Barabell
Conversation Post
March 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Let's post in here to get to get to know each other better!!

Just post random thoughts, and then have "conversations" about the randomness.

Replies

• Barabell
    March 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

It's been a slow day...

• Barabell
    March 8, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Is everyone's hockey done with already? My son still has a week left of the regular season, but some of his friends are already done with the seaons because they're squirts instead of pee wees.

• highlandmum
    March 8, 2012 at 10:35 PM

D's hockey is not done until the end of March.  I believe his last day is March 25th.  He is in pre-tyke.  The courses he is in however go right through the summer, so there is really no break from hockey except for two weeks.

• AngelNCO
    March 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM

We just finished today.  I'm kinda sad about it, lol.... I think we're putting the boys in a spring league.  Carter will be a squirt next year and Owen will remain a mite 2.

• Barabell
    March 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Thursday is the start of the end of season tourney for Brandon. They're going to be short 3 kids, and so they're only going to have 10 skaters. I'm kind of worried about that. It's going to be some tough games for them.

• Barabell
    March 12, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Working on getting Brandon registered for a summer hockey camp. One classmate and two teammates are signing up for the same camp too!! It's going to be so much fun for them!!

• Barabell
    March 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM

We went to the hockey expo this last weekend, and my son suckered me into buying him a new stick...LOL

• AngelNCO
    March 13, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Spring league is a go with only 7 kids... ouch.  Gonna be some tired kiddos! But they'll have fun!  They'll feed off of the excitement we have for them, lol...  Thinking UMD summer camp for our boys.

• Barabell
    March 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Tired this morning. It's so rainy and gloomy outside too, and that's not helping!!

• highlandmum
    March 21, 2012 at 3:04 PM

It is beautiful here, I am looking out the site trailer wishing that I could be outside and enjoying this day.  I just need to wait until the drywall delivery gets here then I am out of here.

Hockey Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN