News & Politics

Featured Posts
Billiejeens
WMD’S IN IRAQ: Terrorists Seize Saddam’s Chemical Weapons, Mustard Gas, Sarin & VX
June 21 at 7:58 AM

Let’s see, after we went through Iraq with a fine tooth comb for years and found nada of Hussein’s cache of WMDs, these ISIS loons supposedly find them?  I don’t know if I’m buying this.  Anyway, check it out.  What are your thoughts about this shocking report?

ISIS terrorists have seized Saddam Hussein’s chemical weapons stockpile at the Al Muthanna facility.

The weapons include: mustard gas, Sarin, Tabun and VX.

The Telegraph reported:

Chemical weapons produced at the Al Muthanna facility, which Isis today seized, are believed to have included mustard gas, Sarin, Tabun, and VX.

Here is the CIA’s file on the complex.

Quote Stockpiles of chemical munitions are still stored there. The most dangerous ones have been declared to the UN and are sealed in bunkers.

Although declared, the bunkers contents have yet to be confirmed.

Replies

• mommy_2_be_2010
    June 21 at 8:04 AM
    Oh sh** if this is true we are screwed
  • Susan0805
    June 21 at 9:00 AM
    Is Bush now redeemed?
  • Schauseil
    June 21 at 11:19 AM
    Source?
  • Billiejeens
    June 21 at 11:37 AM
    Quoting Schauseil: Source?

do you see either link?

• Schauseil
    June 21 at 2:09 PM
    Lol! No honestly I didn't even notice

Quoting Billiejeens:
    Quoting Schauseil: Source?

do you see either link?

• blondekosmic15
    June 21 at 3:10 PM

The reason international inspectors didn't locate WMDs shortly before the Iraq war March 19, 2003 is because Saddam systematically moved his chemical weapons to deceive inspectors. Compile of weapons were secretly hidden beneath swimming pools to preserve for future use against Saddam's enemies because the ground is cool. A safe environment for chemical weapons. Immediately before the war Saddam ordered the WMDs to be transported to Syria and Lebanon via planes and trucks when he realized America was coming. I'm not surprised a facility has been located with chemical weapons in Iraq. I read reports Saddam was strategically planning to hit Israel with these weapons if the United States had not gone to war with the Iraq regime. I'm thankful this brutal tyrant and his 2 diabolical sons Uday & Qusay are gone....

• blondekosmic15
    June 21 at 3:25 PM

Thx for the links Billie. The Telegraph source is interesting.

• momof31995
    June 21 at 4:33 PM

But, but,but I thought the dems were screaming there were no WMDs

• rocketracer
    June 21 at 4:54 PM

ISIS now has chemical weapons.. .BO may just celebrate by releasing more detainees from detention facilities....

• News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
    More Active Posts
    Featured Posts in All Groups
    More Featured Posts
    close Join now to connect to
    other members!
    Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN