News & Politics

Featured Posts
1stmuslimah
Terrorist reached and killed 100's in Tikrit and we can't find my family (EDIT # 5 ) Another City taken USA is talking with Iran
June 15 at 7:45 PM

This is the worse thing ever. My brothers and sisters have been trying to reach our family in Tikrit all day after finding the terrorist have captured it and killed anyone they came in contact with including taking their heads off and calling them non-believers.

There is no answer for any family or family friends in Tikrit. We do not who is dead or alive. My brother said their are many pictures of people being killed posted on line and they are sifting the Internet for familiar faces.

Everyone in Baghdad is ok but they are waiting and they are scared. They expect terrorist to be their within the the next several hours. They can not go to check on anyone in Tikrit and they can't get answers on their phone either but hundreds have been killed they don't even know how many hundreds of people.

Now we find something nobody knew or was prepared for terrorist have 2 helicopters. Iraqi has sent a call to Hamas in Gaza Palestine to come help. I think Hamas is getting ready to go now but Gaza has no air power either. They need air power.

They asked USA for air power and USA said if they can't grow a backbone and help them self then USA can't help either. They are tho one who took the backbone !!!!!!!

Edit :Well it's about 1:00 PM in Baghdad and the terrorist are now 24 miles out side the Capitol and apparently the USA Embassy is open for business with no plans on closing. My brother just spent the last 3 or 4 hours trying to get through and finally got an American on the phone.

She could not tell him anything about our family, nobody knows but she did say most of the murders which are now in the thousands are Shia military and Shiah government employees all of which USA put in place.

My brother also told which I don't know if Embassy told him this or not but ISIS are still sitting the major city's they have captured and I know Tikrit was specific target so maybe everyone is just laying low and not able to get news out or answer their phone.

Current from Arabic news : I already mentioned the terrorist are 24 miles out side of the Capital of Baghdad. The Irani National Guard is waiting for them to approach. Hezb'ollah out of Lebanon which is Shiah is on their way and so is Hamas from Gaza Palestine which is Sunni. Kuwait, Qatar, The Emirates all have military in place sitting around doing nothing "in case" they are needed. Obama is still waiting to see what "will happen" and who knows where the fuck the the Arab League are.

We are devastated about all of this and for the thousands killed but now we have a little bit of hope to hang to that maybe our family members in Tikrit are still alive since they are Sunni and are not government employees.

Many body's are also washing up from the Tigris River and they appear to be all Shiah and Iraqi Soldiers. They did give a number of total of 1,700 Shia soldiers bodies found but there are more than that.

Coming back to add that I forgot to say America has announced "if needed" they are willing to make a "temporary alliance" with Iran. Yesterday they are enemy, today maybe they will be a friend, tomorrow they will be enemy again.

Here a couple photos of the attack on Tikrit yesterday. This is not even close the photos of people murdered and beheaded they showed on Arabic news that are not accessible in USA on Internet because they are posted on terrorist site but just to give you an idea of how they have everyone taken over.

If the teorrist (ISIS) reach Baghdad in another 24 miles and are not stopped their plan is to hit all the banks and if they do that then there is worry about oil but I didn't understand that part about the oil.

This is not Al-queda. They are an off shoot of Al Queida. A top fighter of Al- Queida Baghdaddi broke off and took Al-Queida members with him and has built the ISIS organization so big that Al-Queida can't fight them. There are rumors but not confirmed that Al-Queida was asked to help and they claim they are over whelmed by ISIS and can't stand up to them.

Edit #3 : Just announced USA is sending boots on the ground. Of course I got interruptedin the middle of listening so I am not clear if boots on ground will be for combat or just security for the embassy wich they did mention they are sending because they plan to keep embassy open. They said they will not bring the Americans out if they have to they will relocate them for safety but troops are getting read to go now. Not many I didn't catch how many they said but it is not allot of troops. I will keep listening for more accurate facts.

Yes now I cought it they said they are sending boots on the ground for a "non combat role" lol why bother to send them ?

Just heard it 273 troops for security

Now they just announced they will aslo send Special Forces but do not say how many

Edit 4:Now they announced USA if finally concerned enough to get their people out. They have decided that it is too unsafe for the Embassy and other American employees and are sending for them now and say they are getting them allout which is a total of about 5000

Edit :5 Just announced ISIS has taken control over Tal Afar a city with around 200,000,citizens. They have just brought down a helicopter and killed the 2 Shiah soldiers in it. They are lining them up for not to see who will be executed and who will not. Citizens of the city are using their phones getting news of the happenings out. At least reported 5 minutes ago they were reported as being able to make phone calls out.

Looks like this was the last straw. The Obama administration is discussing with Iran the "temporary alliance" now. They are also saying but it has not been officially confirmed it looks as "non combat boots on the ground" is going to change to "combat boots of the ground". Again that has not been officially confirmed but according to the reports of the discussions taking place with Iran that, that may end up being the case.

Replies

• UpSheRises
    June 15 at 8:12 PM
    That must be terrifying for you. I cant imagine what its like to know that people you know and love are living a nightmare.
  • Abaco
    by Abaco
    June 15 at 8:25 PM
    Praying for you, your loved ones and the people over there. Sending hugs and prayers !
  • Ninjascreenname
    June 15 at 8:27 PM
    This whole thing is bullshit. How can the POTUS air in his ass while this is going on????
  • Raintree
    June 15 at 8:33 PM
    I'm really sad to read this. I'll keep your family in my thoughts. I hope you hear that they're all okay very soon.
  • mlpcrusader
    June 15 at 8:39 PM
    I've not been keeping up with news, I'm sorry. Sorry for what's happening. I'll be praying for you.
  • amberklo
    June 15 at 8:41 PM
    I am so sorry :( praying
  • blondekosmic15
    June 15 at 9:05 PM

Thank you Muslimah for sharing your concerns about family and loved ones. I prayed for you and your family at Church this evening. I fear for Baghdad. Appears to be the next target for ISIS. Pls keep us posted.

Thank you  God bless~

• 1stmuslimah
    June 15 at 9:14 PM

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Thank you Muslimah for sharing your concerns about family and loved ones. I prayed for you and your family at Church this evening. I fear for Baghdad. Appears to be the next target for ISIS. Pls keep us posted.

Thank you  God bless~

I am so sick now after this. I am waiting on 3 way line with brother now he is trying to call people. I am downstairs and now I have not had my TV on in months and I don't where remote control is to listen and I don't want to stay stuck up stairs to hear the TV. So until I am ready to go to bed I can not listen for anything new.

I am quite sure they call them unbeliever because Tikrit has a very large Christian Chaldean population as well as my people Sunni.

• lylalane7275
    June 15 at 9:17 PM

You have been in my thoughts this weekend.  I can't imagine the agony you and your family are going through. Keeping you in my prayers and sending positive thoughts your way.

• blondekosmic15
    June 15 at 9:25 PM

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Thank you  God bless~

I am so sick now after this. I am waiting on 3 way line with brother now he is trying to call people. I am downstairs and now I have not had my TV on in months and I don't where remote control is to listen and I don't want to stay stuck up stairs to hear the TV. So until I am ready to go to bed I can not listen for anything new.

I am quite sure they call them unbeliever because Tikrit has a very large Christian Chaldean population as well as my people Sunni.

I'm so sorry Muslimah. I read a report today that Christians may never return to Iraq. They're fleeing for their lives and the safety of their families. Neighboring nations must be overwhelmed with refugees and humanitarian needs. I will continue to pray.

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN