by nixore
    May 6 at 9:48 PM

Huh? 

• Billiejeens
    May 6 at 9:51 PM
    no
  • jcribb16
    May 6 at 9:55 PM

Yours were the last of the comments, unless I missed something after that.

• JakeandEmmasMom
    May 6 at 9:58 PM
    I must have...what happened?
  • marchantmom06
    May 6 at 10:13 PM
    I was quoted and went to check and it was gone.

Quoting jcribb16:

Yours were the last of the comments, unless I missed something after that.

• grandmab125
    May 6 at 10:26 PM

Apparently, someone got fed up with that post and showed some sense and had it pulled, and about time too.  There has been enough gang bashing going on in this group for the last two days to last for a month.  Now do you all have it out of your systems?

If the post that was pulled, and the one before it (you all know which one I'm referring to) is all some of you want to participate in, then start your own 'let's gang up on and bitch about a few people' forum.

It's apparent that the swamp mentality from CE&HT is rearing it's ugly head in this group.  SMH....

• Donna6503
    May 6 at 10:33 PM
    May that post RIP
  • marchantmom06
    May 6 at 10:36 PM
    I'm fairly certain your replies were dropping like flies grandma... I went to read yours earlier and poof. So before you start pointing fingers at EVERYONE else, stop and realize you jumped on that bandwagon too.

Quoting grandmab125:

Apparently, someone got fed up with that post and showed some sense and had it pulled, and about time too.  There has been enough gang bashing going on in this group for the last two days to last for a month.  Now do you all have it out of your systems?

If the post that was pulled, and the one before it (you all know which one I'm referring to) is all some of you want to participate in, then start your own 'let's gang up on and bitch about a few people' forum.

It's apparent that the swamp mentality from CE&HT is rearing it's ugly head in this group.  SMH....

• marchantmom06
    May 6 at 10:37 PM
    It died a slow death, Donna- who always has thoughtful replies. Lol

Quoting Donna6503: May that post RIP
  • grandmab125
    May 6 at 10:44 PM

Are you drinking or smoking the night away?  I didn't attack anyone, unlike many of you.  So run along now and have another whatever it is you're partaking of, because I'm not having a pissing contest with you.  Go play somewhere else.

Quoting marchantmom06: I'm fairly certain your replies were dropping like flies grandma... I went to read yours earlier and poof. So before you start pointing fingers at EVERYONE else, stop and realize you jumped on that bandwagon too.
    Quoting grandmab125:

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts