News & Politics

Featured Posts
kcangel63
Here Are Our Allies Against Syria - Glen Beck Video
September 1, 2013 at 1:54 PM

It's scary what side our government is on. It's not the side that is in the best interest of the American people.  I'm not a Glen Beck fan, but I agree with him here.

Replies

• BlueRay
    by BlueRay
    September 1, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    Yup! I agree!
  • snowblossom
    September 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I have no words. This whole situation is horrifying.

• skylight555
    September 1, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I agree. We should stay away from their mess. We should not be a hero of the world.

• denise3680
    September 1, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I have to say I agree with him on this one.  We cannot police the world and should stay the hell out of this.  They need to fix this on their own. 

• Ednarooni160
    Eds
    September 2, 2013 at 6:01 AM

This is so sick..  It's all disturbing..seriously..this actually makes me want to throw up..  Both sides over there are bad..lets face it..BOTH are bad, I wouldn't want to help either one of them.. And I agree with Beck..I doubt we could surive another war..and we are still in other countries as we speak defending things..  Perhaps that's what this administration wants..as he seems to be downsizing the military..or so it seems to appear.  Honestly..I don't know who the enemy is anymore..they  (all gov leaders) are ALL doing strange  things that don't seem to be for the GOOD of the countries..Obama included...

• JoJoBean8
    September 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM
    Won't play for me

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN