News & Politics

Featured Posts
nanaofsix531
Erik Rush: Kill All Muslims in Response to Boston Marathon Attack
April 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Erik Rush: Kill All Muslims in Response to Boston Marathon Attack

Earlier today, there was an apparent bombing near the finish line of the Boston Marathon that, according to preliminary reports, has left two people dead and dozens more injured.

In response, and utterly without any evidence, frequent Fox News contributor Erik Rush tweeted out a message blaming the bombing on Muslim terrorists, saying "Everybody do the National Security Ankle Grab! Let's bring more Saudis in without screening them! C'mon! #bostonmarathon."

That prompted another Twitter user to chastize Rush for making such unsupported accusations, which prompted Rush to respond with a call for all Muslims to be killed:

FILED UNDER

PEOPLE:

Erik Rush

Replies

• erika9009
    April 15, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Oh come on, really????????

Some people need to think before they hit send

Let's get some evidence of the bombers and just go after them.  Guilt by association is not how this country works.

• Mommy_of_Riley
    April 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Wow.  how disgusting.

• joyfree
    by joyfree
    Kat
    April 15, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Anybody remember Richard Jewell?shrugging

• Carpy
    by Carpy
    April 15, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Why do you attribute the quote to Eric Rush?

• nanaofsix531
    April 15, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I didn't the writer did.

Here is Erik's tweets

https://twitter.com/erikrush/status/323888850516733953

Quoting Carpy:

Why do you attribute the quote to Eric Rush?

• jeweldragons
    April 15, 2013 at 7:07 PM
    Sadly a lot of people want all Muslims to be rounded up and either thrown in camps or destroyed. Any time there's a massive attack on American soil it's attributed to Muslims. There's people who can't think you can be American and Muslim. Fox News is paranoid and this guy should be ashamed of himself. But I bet that there will be a bunch of his fans applauding him for saying this.
  • annabl1970
    April 15, 2013 at 7:11 PM
    WOW :(
  • gludwig2000
    April 15, 2013 at 7:57 PM
    Sadly, there are many people who are willing to jump right in and start blaming others. And even if it turns out that Muslims are responsible for this attack, that doesn't mean that all of them are responsible. Geez, it will never stop, will it? Its heartbreaking, and while I understand that people are feeling hurt and shocked right now, this is not the answer! We, American, are better than this.
  • JanuaryBaby06
    April 15, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Extremeists need to be ignored when soemthing like that happeneds. There passions will usually get the best of them. I'm guessing (hoping) that  he will regret that comment later.

this is quite disturbing!

• Carpy
    by Carpy
    April 15, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Why do you get your news from propaganda sites?

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts