News & Politics

Paperfishies
Michelle Obama throws some shade at Boehner...Thoughts?
January 21, 2013 at 5:20 PM

http://gawker.com/5977763/watch-michelle-obama-throw-world+historic-jshade-at-john-boehner

Go to that link to watch the video clip, couldn't post the video here.

While it's funny at first, I think it's inappropriate given who she is.

And what the hell is up with Obama's nose pick at the table?  Gross.

Replies

• Ednarooni160
    Eds
    January 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM

No..I'm not sure what he said for her to do that. She looks at tad uncomfortable but so does the lady by B..

• Stephanie329
    January 21, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    The only thing I noticed was the nose pick. What's "throwing shade"?
  • Peanutx3
    January 21, 2013 at 5:48 PM

While I haven't watched the video (no desire to see the nose pick) I too am curious as the the meaning of "throwing shade."

Quoting Stephanie329:

• Paperfishies
    January 21, 2013 at 5:50 PM
    To disrespect, trash talk, denounce.

Quoting Stephanie329:

• Paperfishies
    January 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM
    To disrespect, trash talk, etc.

Boehner touches Michelle's arm and says something...Michelle Obama kind of moves away and rolls her eyes.

Quoting Peanutx3:

While I haven't watched the video (no desire to see the nose pick) I too am curious as the the meaning of "throwing shade."

Quoting Stephanie329:

• mikiemom
    January 21, 2013 at 5:57 PM

It appeared as if he said something distasteful based on the reaction of the other women around him as well.

• sweet-a-kins
    January 21, 2013 at 6:05 PM

More nonsense about nothing, the nose pick was a scratch as you see him twitch like it itches first

The first lady did nothing wrong, I have no idea what Boehner said to her but she said / did nothing disrespectful back. She might have been thinking WTH did he just touch me while I'm eating....but who knows, nothing nasty from either side

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting Stephanie329:

• sweet-a-kins
    January 21, 2013 at 6:06 PM

She didn't move away, and you have no idea what was said and how it was meant....just some more I hate Obama bullsh*t

Quoting Paperfishies:

Boehner touches Michelle's arm and says something...Michelle Obama kind of moves away and rolls her eyes.

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting Stephanie329:

• mikiemom
    January 21, 2013 at 6:08 PM

This at some point, I'm hoping these folks get on with their lives. To be filled with so much hate and anger must be exhausting for them.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

She didn't move away, and you have no idea what was said and how it was meant....just some more I hate Obama bullsh*t

Quoting Paperfishies:

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting Stephanie329:

• sweet-a-kins
    January 21, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Since you chose ugliness...I will counter

News & Politics