News & Politics

Featured Posts
nanaofsix531
WATCH: Hyper-Pro-Gun Activist's Argument Gets Destroyed By Smart Lady's Calm Decency
January 9, 2013 at 12:45 PM

WATCH: Hyper-Pro-Gun Activist's Argument Gets Destroyed By Smart Lady's Calm Decency

I LOL'd when he suggests that equipping teachers (who, apparently, are all bestowed with ninja-style reflexes as part of their inherent genetic make-up) with guns is an actual, realistic, rational solution to gun violence. 

What's your favorite part?

Replies

• little.worthen
    January 9, 2013 at 12:47 PM
    I wish I had the video of Ted nugent discussing guns.. Let me go look...
  • blues_pagan
    January 9, 2013 at 12:50 PM

LOL I love how he used Zombies as an example.  This guy needs a reality check.

I am pro-gun.  I am not pro-gun in our schools though.  Arming teachers will not solve anything.  Maybe having a police presence will but not in the classroom.

• ..MoonShine..
    January 9, 2013 at 12:57 PM

"I believe in free commerce. People can buy and sell guns, they can buy and sell cars, they can buy and sell other things..."

"How about drugs?"

"They buy and sell drugs, don't they?"

"So you're ok with legalizing crack and heroin?"

"Well now you're getting off topic." 

LMAO!!!! 

• Canvas_says
    January 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I watched that whole thing expecting to see what the title said and have his argument destroyed by the woman. I'm still waiting. 

• blues_pagan
    January 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM

She made him took like a raving lunatic.  She sat there and stayed calm and he went off a a wild tangent.  He lost a lot of credibility IMO.

Quoting Canvas_says:

I watched that whole thing expecting to see what the title said and have his argument destroyed by the woman. I'm still waiting. 

• Canvas_says
    January 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Your definition of a raving lunatic has a very low threshold I guess, I hold mine to a much higher level or we would all be on prescription drugs. Personally, I have made much more heartened speeches or debates on topics although generally the people asking me the questions aren't usually so boring as the one interviewer here. 

Quoting blues_pagan:

She made him took like a raving lunatic.  She sat there and stayed calm and he went off a a wild tangent.  He lost a lot of credibility IMO.

Quoting Canvas_says:

• SpnFulOfSugar
    January 9, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    I couldn't agree more.

Quoting blues_pagan:

LOL I love how he used Zombies as an example.  This guy needs a reality check.

I am pro-gun.  I am not pro-gun in our schools though.  Arming teachers will not solve anything.  Maybe having a police presence will but not in the classroom.

• littlemoments99
    January 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM

My problem is, if you make it harder to get guns, the people who need the guns to defend themselves won't have them. The criminals will always get them. Black market, street, friend. They will always get a gun and the normal public won't be able to defend themselves. You can't get rid of guns completely. So there is no logical reason to get them taken away from the normal public. 

• mikiemom
    January 9, 2013 at 4:23 PM

What wait, you don't think this guy sounds like a raving lunitic? Really lol

Quoting Canvas_says:

Your definition of a raving lunatic has a very low threshold I guess, I hold mine to a much higher level or we would all be on prescription drugs. Personally, I have made much more heartened speeches or debates on topics although generally the people asking me the questions aren't usually so boring as the one interviewer here. 

Quoting blues_pagan:

Quoting Canvas_says:

• autodidact
    January 9, 2013 at 4:34 PM

his zombie analogy is moronic

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN