News & Politics

Featured Posts
blondekosmic15
Mom Changes Mind....
January 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Mom Changes Mind About Abortion After Newtown Shooting 

The school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut was a terrible tragedy that took the lives of two dozen children and school officials. However, the tragedy has helped millions of Americans foster a greater appreciation for children and human life.

Steve Rupp, Vice President of Missouri Right to Life, shares the following story of how it made such a monumental impact on one mother considering an abortion that she changed her mind:

With the horrid news from Connecticut–that is like an arrow piercing America’s heart–comes a story of tragedy turned triumphant.

My young nephew was running his small restaurant in Des Moines earlier this week when one of his employees came in to the store and asked if she could get her paycheck a little early. While he was in the office cutting her check, she sat at one of the WiFi computers to wait. On the screen, the story of the school shootings was being broadcast. The young lady started sobbing uncontrollably.

My nephew came out to console her and brought her back into his office to let her compose herself when she told him, “I needed my paycheck early because I have an appointment at Planned Parenthood this afternoon to have an abortion.” And then she said, “After seeing all of those innocent young children dying and all of those mothers who have had their children taken from them, I can’t go through with this abortion!”

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/12/21/mom-changes-mind-about-abortion-after-newtown-shooting/

Replies

• VeronicaTex
    January 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Once again, I want to speak to you about trying to interpret who I am.

I do not appreciate these kinds of statements being made about me, as if they come from my own voice.

I respect all human life, even the mothers in those very difficult situations.

Where I will make a distinction is this:  The women have a brain to think and reason, and they also have the ability to make a choice.

The unborn have no voice whatsoever.

In effect these woman who choose to abort, are putting themselves in the place of God or a supreme being.

"Having my way":  Please consult me the next time before you choose to make such a callous remark about my thouught process and, make assumptions,  in effect TELLING  LIES.

I will always tell you the truth.

Thank you, roma

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

How sad for you that you do not respect the dignity of all human life.

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

How sad for you that you can't tell the difference between an embryo and a living breathing born child.

I respect human life.  I would never have an abortion unless my life was endangered.

I could say to you that you only respect unborn life and not the lives born women who, if you had your way, could die being forced to maintain pregnancies that endanger their lives.

• romalove
    January 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Quoting VeronicaTex:

I do not appreciate these kinds of statement being made about me, as if they come from my own voice.

I respect all human life, even those mothers in those very difficult situations.

Where I will make a distinction is this:  The women have a brain to think and reason, and they also have the ability to make a choice.

In effect these woman who choose to abort, are putting themselves in the place of God or a supreme being.

"Having my way":  Please consult me the next time before you choose to make such a callous remark about my thouught process and, make assumptions,  in effect TELLING  LIES.

Thank you, roma

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

How sad for you that you can't tell the difference between an embryo and a living breathing born child.

I respect human life.  I would never have an abortion unless my life was endangered.

I could say to you that you only respect unborn life and not the lives born women who, if you had your way, could die being forced to maintain pregnancies that endanger their lives.

I don't know.

I didn't appreciate your statement that it was sad that I didn't respect the dignity of all human life.

If you don't want me interpreting your feelings on issues, I'm happy to agree not to do so provided you give me the same courtesy.

• VeronicaTex
    January 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Please do not insult my friends, then, to begin with.

They too have a voice, and equally,   brains to think.

I would appreciate you thinking well before you fire back so rapidly, just who you are talking to.

Thank you, roma 

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

I do not appreciate these kinds of statement being made about me, as if they come from my own voice.

I respect all human life, even those mothers in those very difficult situations.

Thank you, roma

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

I don't know.

I didn't appreciate your statement that it was sad that I didn't respect the dignity of all human life.

If you don't want me interpreting your feelings on issues, I'm happy to agree not to do so provided you give me the same courtesy.

• romalove
    January 9, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Quoting VeronicaTex:

I would appreciate you thinking well before you fire back so rapidly, just who you are talking to.

Thank you, roma 

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Thank you, roma

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

I don't know.

I offer you the same advice.

Think well just who you are talking to.

We'll all do well as long as we all treat each other equally.

Thank you,

Roma

• VeronicaTex
    January 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Just read your last comment.

Have a good day, roma,

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Thank you, roma 

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Thank you, roma

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

I don't know.

Thank you,

Roma

• romalove
    January 9, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Have a good day, roma,

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Thank you, roma 

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Thank you, roma

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

I don't know.

Thank you,

Roma

Of course I read it.

I wrote it.

I live it!

You have a good day too!

• VeronicaTex
    January 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Hi again, roma!!!

I meant that I had just read your comment!!!.

Take care,

Veronica   simple smile

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Have a good day, roma,

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Thank you, roma 

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Thank you, roma

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting VeronicaTex:

Veronica

Quoting romalove:

Quoting PeeperSqueak:

I don't know.

Thank you,

Roma

Of course I read it.

I wrote it.

I live it!

You have a good day too!

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts