News & Politics

Featured Posts
gsprofval
Benghazi BS: Four State Dept. Officials Keep Jobs After Phony Resignations
December 27, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Benghazi BS: Four State Dept. Officials Keep Jobs After Phony Resignations

DECEMBER 27, 2012 6:28 AM

121712_an_clinton_640

Remember Benghazi? No, that's not the name of the actor who played the villain in Road House, that's Ben Gazzara. It's the scandal where four U.S. servicemen were hung out to dry after the administration failed to dispatch a military In extremis team while a diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya was raided by terrorists for nearly nine hours.

Didn't read that in the New York Times, so it didn't happen? Well, there are four slain men who are casualties of Obama's unconstitutionally launched war on Libya who are not alive today to differ.

Not only was the security situation at Benghazi a failure of the State Department, as a report to Congress detailed, the public show ofsupposed accountability that resulted in the ‘resignation‘ of four diplomatic officials was a farce.

Not only was the security situation at Benghazi a failure of the State Department, as a report to Congress detailed, the public show ofsupposed accountability that resulted in the ‘resignation‘ of four diplomatic officials was a farce.

As Josh Margolin at the NY Post uncovered:

The four officials supposedly out of jobs because of their blunders in the run-up to the deadly Benghazi terror attack remain on the State Department payroll - and will all be back to work soon, The Post has learned.

The highest-ranking official caught up in the scandal, Assistant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, has not "resigned" from government service, as officials said last week. He is just switching desks. And the other three are simply on administrative leave and are expected back.

That's a nasty jab in the eye to those who actually expected a serious response to a deadly scandal and not a mockery of the informed public's patience with the administration's dishonest reaction.

[Click here to read "AP: Benghazi Review Panel Finds State Dept. Bungled Security."]

What of the reportedly ill Hillary Clinton? She's still AWOL from the Congressional hearings on the Benghazi scandal, which the Democrat sycophants in the mainstream media can't blow-by fast enough.

Fast & FuriousBenghazi - these scandals make Watergate look like a two-bit break-in. Yet the mainstream media could care less about the deaths that resulted from them. Wonder why that is... could it be that anything that makes the Obama administration look bad is dismissed as soon as possible? Because that is apparently the standard of whether or not a story is considered newsworthy by the mainstream media.

Replies

• blondekosmic15
    December 27, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Not surprised about the State Dept officials. Hillary Clinton among others should be fired. Obama says the buck stops here. I'm still waiting for him to take responsibility for this horrific tragedy. Pres Obama is a liar, he's corrupt and deceiving. Multiple mistakes were made, rendering the deaths of 4 brave Americans. The incompetence, apathy of this admin is mind boggling~

• gsprofval
    December 27, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Exactly!

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Not surprised about the State Dept officials. Hillary Clinton among others should be fired. Obama says the buck stops here. I'm still waiting for him to take responsibility for this horrific tragedy. Pres Obama is a liar, he's corrupt and deceiving. Multiple mistakes were made, rendering the deaths of 4 brave Americans. The incompetence, apathy of this admin is mind boggling~

• lylalane7275
    December 27, 2012 at 10:28 PM

So many questions, zero answers.

• gsprofval
    December 28, 2012 at 12:24 AM

bump

• PeeperSqueak
    December 28, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I agree..........I believe the whole lot of them should be put behind bars and the key tossed in a river !

Quoting blondekosmic15:

• imamomzilla
    December 28, 2012 at 8:39 AM

It's a Dog & Pony Show.

No one will be held accountable and those 4 brave men died in vain. :-(

• sweet-a-kins
    December 28, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Quote:

Didn't read that in the New York Times, so it didn't happen? Well, there are four slain men who are casualties of Obama's unconstitutionally launched war on Libya who are not alive today to differ.

When you start out with a false claim, you ruin any integrity that could have existed...

• PeeperSqueak
    December 28, 2012 at 3:57 PM

BUMP!

• blondekosmic15
    December 28, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Quoting imamomzilla:

It's a Dog & Pony Show.

I believe they are in Heaven with Jesus. This gives me some comfort, momzilla. Those culpable for their deaths will face God on Judgment Day. They may escape man's justice, not God's!

• PeeperSqueak
    December 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Exactly !

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting imamomzilla:

It's a Dog & Pony Show.

I believe they are in Heaven with Jesus. This gives me some comfort, momzilla. Those culpable for their deaths will face God on Judgment Day. They may escape man's justice, not God's!

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts