News & Politics

jcrew6
California teachers union video features ‘rich’ urinating on the ‘poor’
by jcrew6
December 6, 2012 at 2:32 AM

SACRAMENTO – A new video produced by the California Federation of Teachers – which, if you live the broke state of CA~ could be playing in your child’s classroom...

http://www.cft.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwg4DB-EeEA&sns=em

Replies

• mmtosam06
    December 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM
    I posted this to fb
  • rccmom
    by rccmom
    December 6, 2012 at 1:09 PM

The video won't play. I am assuming it is in reference to the "Trickle Down Theory." That has been a joke now for a while.

• imamomzilla
    December 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM

YUCK.

Kissy posted the propaganda yesterday and thought it was brilliant.

• DawnPratt23
    December 6, 2012 at 3:10 PM
    Its funny when the 1% insults themselves. Would love to see how much tax loopholes unions support. Oh and the national sales tax is being attached to the defense bill. Another bill that can't stand on its own being attached to defense.

Quoting imamomzilla:

YUCK.

Kissy posted the propaganda yesterday and thought it was brilliant.

• tooptimistic
    December 6, 2012 at 4:31 PM

It is seriously all about the kids.. *eyes rolling*

Why in heck would they play this in the schools????

• jcrew6
    by jcrew6
    December 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM

A biased joke put together with union dues?  By educators?  Immature and classless.  Not who I would want educating my kids. 

Quoting rccmom:

The video won't play. I am assuming it is in reference to the "Trickle Down Theory." That has been a joke now for a while.

• rccmom
    by rccmom
    December 6, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Quoting jcrew6:

A biased joke put together with union dues?  By educators?  Immature and classless.  Not who I would want educating my kids. 

Quoting rccmom:

It wasn't shown to children. I can't see it though cause it won't play on my computer. It does kind of show how well trickle down economics works though.

• mom2twinboyz
    December 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM

How do you know it wasn't shown to children? It's a cartoon who else do you think it would be shown/targeted to? Oh yep besides simple minded people.

Quoting rccmom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting rccmom:

It wasn't shown to children. I can't see it though cause it won't play on my computer. It does kind of show how well trickle down economics works though.

• Friday
    by Friday
    December 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Quoting mom2twinboyz:

How do you know it wasn't shown to children? It's a cartoon who else do you think it would be shown/targeted to? Oh yep besides simple minded people.

Quoting rccmom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting rccmom:

I have 3 kids in public school in Cali and it wsn't shown to them.

• jcrew6
    by jcrew6
    December 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM

California teachers make a cartoon.  But, it wasn't meant for children.  Hrmmm.

Quoting mom2twinboyz:

Quoting rccmom:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting rccmom:

News & Politics