News & Politics

Featured Posts
gsprofval
Jay Carney doesn't want to ‘ruin the fun', divulging details about President's plan for ‘fiscal cliff'
November 29, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Jay Carney doesn't want to ‘ruin the fun', divulging details about President's plan for ‘fiscal cliff'

NOVEMBER 28, 2012 10:06 AM

It's all a sick game.  The US government and the American economy are about to trip headlong off a ‘fiscal cliff', leading to the possible impoverishing of millions, and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney wants to hold back on the President's ‘plan', because he doesn't want to ‘ruin the fun'.

To what fun could he possibly be referring?  Carney's entire answer to the reporter's question was a speech saying how much public engagement is so crucial to the conversation ...but doesn't want to tell us what the President's actually going to do, because he doesn't want to ‘ruin the fun'?  If public discourse is so important, then why hold back?

The man insults our fears with a cracked grin ...the Examiner reports: "It would ruin the fun, if I gave you all the details now," Carney said with a smile.  Did he give any real details?  At least an idea of what to expect?  Well, Carney did say that the President has a ‘variety of things' planned.  I feel better already.

So, why are they waiting?  My guess is, this is nothing more than a giant game of ‘chicken'.  A ‘fun' game.  With the future of our country.

Replies

• Carpy
    by Carpy
    November 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM
    Wow, is all I can say. Perhaps the "fun" will be watching the economy collapse.
  • gsprofval
    November 29, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Cartoon: If I Only Had A …Plan

• tooptimistic
    November 29, 2012 at 4:46 PM

LOL.. That was their thinking with Obmacare too. We could read it AFTER it passed.  :)  What fun would have been if we would have known what was in it?

• imamomzilla
    November 30, 2012 at 9:09 AM

"The fun"? Wow. Talk about out of touch.

• itsmesteph11
    November 30, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Hmmm, I think that statement comes in a slim second to Pelosi's "we have to pass it to know what's in it" remark.

• erika9009
    November 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I wonder if he would have the same attitude if he got fired if we go over this "cliff"

I think it would be appropriate because many could loose their jobs because these crazies in Washington don' t do theirs.

• jcrew6
    by jcrew6
    November 30, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Jay Carney speaks on behalf of Obama...  Yup, he is the best Obama could come up with ladies.  Pathetic, isn't it? 

• gsprofval
    November 30, 2012 at 10:04 PM

OOOOOOOO I like this idea.  It should apply for obama and any other member of Congress or government, too.  If I don't do my job, I get fired, and so should they.

Quoting erika9009:

I wonder if he would have the same attitude if he got fired if we go over this "cliff"

I think it would be appropriate because many could loose their jobs because these crazies in Washington don' t do theirs.

• 143myboys9496
    December 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I think it shows just how ignorant and out of touch with ANY part of reality they are. Pelosi's nose is so far up Obama's ass he burps her perfume.

And Carney...he's just a sphincter. Only needed or works when shit has to come out.

Quoting itsmesteph11:

Hmmm, I think that statement comes in a slim second to Pelosi's "we have to pass it to know what's in it" remark.

Just to add, I agree these pathetic excuses for politicians should be fired for NOT DOING THEIR JOB. Any employed American citizen would get fired in a heartbeat for not doing their job.

I'm SO glad that our elected officials are "having fun" screwing around with our finances. It's not like it's imperative FOR THEM they clean up this steaming pile of poo they refer to as our economy.

banging head into wall

• itsmesteph11
    December 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I agree, I think we should have a mechanism to fire these idiots immediately just like you would be in the real world. 2 yrs from now the sleepers in this country will have forgotten about it and reelect these idiots. 

Quoting erika9009:

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts