News & Politics

Pema_Jampa
Former Clinton Mistress Makes Eyebrow-Raising Claim
November 29, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Contacted Me In 2005, I Told Him To 'Leave Me Alone' (VIDEO)

Posted:  Updated: 11/28/2012 12:03 pm EST

Gennifer Flowers, the model and actress who came forward in 1992 with allegations that she'd engaged in a longterm affair with then-Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton, recently made new claims that Clinton had reached out to her as recently as 2005.

Speaking with Susan Roesgen of New Orleans ABC affiliate WGNO, Flowers claimed that she received a phone call from Clinton at her house in Louisiana.

(Watch the interview in the video above)

"He wanted to come by my house and talk to me," Flowers, now 62, told Roesgen. "He said, ‘I’ll put on a hoodie and I’ll jog up there.’ He used to do that."

Flowers said that she denied Clinton's request.

"And I said, ‘No, I want you to leave me alone.’ And that was that,” Flowers recalled.

Earlier in the interview, Flowers claimed that her now-famous press conference had finally given Clinton the name recognition that he'd told her he needed in order to be a contender in 1992.

"I made him a household name overnight,” she said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/gennifer-flowers-bill-clinton_n_2204985.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Replies

• DSamuels
    November 29, 2012 at 4:25 PM
    I'm really not surprised.
  • Canvas_says
    November 29, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Just keeping herself in the public eye, I really don't buy it given the craziness that surrounded all of that and Bill's endless buffet of willing tramps to perform his every wish. 

• nanaofsix531
    November 29, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I wonder if we will see a book coming out soon from her?????

• jcrew6
    by jcrew6
    November 29, 2012 at 11:35 PM
    Bill Clinton is a worthless lying man-slut. But liberals still flock to him.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    November 29, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    So was FDR, and he was the greatest president this country has ever seen.

Quoting jcrew6:

• jcrew6
    by jcrew6
    November 29, 2012 at 11:41 PM
    Your opinion that FDR was the greatest. I disagree with you.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

So was FDR, and he was the greatest president this country has ever seen.

Quoting jcrew6:

• mom2twinboyz
    November 29, 2012 at 11:46 PM
    Quoting jcrew6:

I don't get it! Total scum that makes women look like bimbos! Someone clue me in on the appeal. No way a republican would get away with all that crap.
  • shannonnigans
    November 30, 2012 at 12:36 AM
    You sound kind of bitter about that still.

Quoting jcrew6:

• jcrew6
    by jcrew6
    November 30, 2012 at 12:42 AM
    Bitter? No. Not a Clinton fan? Yes. Did you want me to sugar coat my opinion to suit you? Not going to happen.

Quoting shannonnigans:

You sound kind of bitter about that still.

Quoting jcrew6:

• LIMom1105
    November 30, 2012 at 8:47 AM

At least one is. Newt Gingrich.

Quoting mom2twinboyz:

Quoting jcrew6:

I don't get it! Total scum that makes women look like bimbos! Someone clue me in on the appeal. No way a republican would get away with all that crap.

News & Politics