November 13, 2012 at 10:34 PM

He lied about Benghazi.

Replies

• Friday
    by Friday
    November 14, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Quoting Lunarprancer:

I didn't speak down to you.

Sorry that I don't have loads of time to provide links to apparent common knowledge.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Sweetie, you have the personal ability to investigate and verify information.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting Bek22:

People don't care. I agree with you, but people don't care.

Actually, I do care but the only 'proof' I've seen consisted of some military guy who says he knows people who were at the WH and anon sources. I need more than that.

You made the assertion, you back it up.

BTW, talking down to me isn't the best way to get me to listen or take you seriously.

Calling me 'sweetie' is patronizing and I'm pretty sure you know that.

Since I'm not the only one who's not jumping on your bandwagon, I'd have to conclude it's not common knowledge. There seems to be some disagreement.

Funny how you are so convinced about this but can't be bothered to provide any evidence to someone who sincerely asks.

Fascinating.

• Bookwormy
    November 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM
    Amazing that even respectable conservative diplomats who supported Romney at the RNC, like Rice, would not support this, but unprofessional folks on CM do. I think I'll listen to Rice over Prancer. Just saying...
  • Citygirlk
    November 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM
    Weapons of mass destrcution.
  • myamya240
    November 14, 2012 at 12:24 AM

• Mommy_of_Riley
    November 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM
    As the NFL would put it...

The ruling on the field stands. There is no indisputable evidence...
  • Analeigh2012
    November 14, 2012 at 12:32 AM
    Rice is right to not take a position. She very diplomatically answered the questions surrounding this issue. After listening to her speak on her position, I would not say she supported, nor would I say she didn't support. She was extremely professional and neutral, IMO.

Quoting Bookwormy:

Amazing that even respectable conservative diplomats who supported Romney at the RNC, like Rice, would not support this, but unprofessional folks on CM do. I think I'll listen to Rice over Prancer. Just saying...
  • Lunarprancer
    November 14, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Quoting Friday:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

I didn't speak down to you.

Sorry that I don't have loads of time to provide links to apparent common knowledge.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Sweetie, you have the personal ability to investigate and verify information.

Quoting Friday:

Quoting Bek22:

People don't care. I agree with you, but people don't care.

Actually, I do care but the only 'proof' I've seen consisted of some military guy who says he knows people who were at the WH and anon sources. I need more than that.

You made the assertion, you back it up.

BTW, talking down to me isn't the best way to get me to listen or take you seriously.

Calling me 'sweetie' is patronizing and I'm pretty sure you know that.

Since I'm not the only one who's not jumping on your bandwagon, I'd have to conclude it's not common knowledge. There seems to be some disagreement.

Funny how you are so convinced about this but can't be bothered to provide any evidence to someone who sincerely asks.

Fascinating.

What form of evidence are you requesting I supply you with?  Common news?

• Analeigh2012
    November 14, 2012 at 12:40 AM
    As much as I do not agree with Pres. Obama's policies, or like the fact he was re-elected... I cannot get to the point right now to say he needs to be impeached. I like to hear all the facts first. I was (and am) a huge Clinton fan. IF Obama knew there were such serious security issues and did nothing in order to "save face" politically, then knew there was an attack happening and supported a call for no assistance, and then purposefully misled the public with knowingly false claims for a few weeks, which would mean he lied directly to questions..... THEN I would say what he did was worse than what Clinton did and SHOULD be held accountable, up to and including impeachment or resignation. BUT only if all those things were true. Right now, I don't believe we have enough information to really make that call.

We know that there were definitely misleading statements made by the administration. Just listening to what different members said, it is clear there was some sort of hinky things going on.

Just my opinion.
  • Lunarprancer
    November 14, 2012 at 12:41 AM

You relate to honey, oh, good for you.

Quoting myamya240:

• Lunarprancer
    November 14, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Why can't anyone face up and just call them lies?   He  lied, on purpose.

Quoting Analeigh2012:

As much as I do not agree with Pres. Obama's policies, or like the fact he was re-elected... I cannot get to the point right now to say he needs to be impeached. I like to hear all the facts first. I was (and am) a huge Clinton fan. IF Obama knew there were such serious security issues and did nothing in order to "save face" politically, then knew there was an attack happening and supported a call for no assistance, and then purposefully misled the public with knowingly false claims for a few weeks, which would mean he lied directly to questions..... THEN I would say what he did was worse than what Clinton did and SHOULD be held accountable, up to and including impeachment or resignation. BUT only if all those things were true. Right now, I don't believe we have enough information to really make that call.

We know that there were definitely misleading statements made by the administration. Just listening to what different members said, it is clear there was some sort of hinky things going on.

Just my opinion.

News & Politics