Featured Posts
_Kissy_
Obama's Approval Rating Soars
by _Kissy_
November 13, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Obama's Approval Rating Soars To Its Highest Point In More Than Three Years

Barack Obama

AP

President Barack Obama's approval rating in Rasmussen's daily poll today hit 54%, its highest point in more than three years in the firm's daily tracking.

The high mark comes in the aftermath of Obama's re-election last week. It's Obama's best approval rating since July 1, 2009, after which the rating began steadily declining. Rasmussen also found that 47% of unaffiliated voters now approve of the president.

During the presidential campaign, Obama hit the same 54% mark in Gallup's rolling three-day average.

Obama has climbed a significant 10 points since just June, when a still-battered and bruised economy left the incumbent on the ropes against Republican challenger Mitt Romney. Obama's approval waffled around the "safe" 50% level for the last month of the campaign before finally reaching the mark steadily during the last week. 

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-approval-rating-rasmussen-gallup-election-2012-11#ixzz2CAbn5QLd

Replies

• RowdyRoxyRainbw
    November 13, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Awesome.  Im impresssed!

• 143myboys9496
    November 13, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I'm confused...what exactly did he do to earn an increased approval rating? Get re-elected?

Wouldn't that be the equivalent of getting a raise for showing up to work?

• trippyhippy
    November 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM

• SallyMJ
    by SallyMJ
    November 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM

A 54% approval rate is "soaring"? When pretty much half the country thinks you are doing a crappy job? When I was in school, 54% was an F.

• Citygirlk
    November 14, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    Good for him
  • 29again
    by 29again
    November 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Why?  What happened overnight, or in the last couple days?  Oh, yeah, nearly every state in the union wants to secede!!  I think that is something that Obama can certainly be proud of, and I would say that he did that all by himself!

• 143myboys9496
    November 14, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Quoting trippyhippy:

• trippyhippy
    November 14, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting trippyhippy:

• trippyhippy
    November 14, 2012 at 12:41 AM

The states are not wanting to secede.  A few scattered unpatriotic assholes in a handful of states wants to secede.  Huge difference.

Quoting 29again:

Why?  What happened overnight, or in the last couple days?  Oh, yeah, nearly every state in the union wants to secede!!  I think that is something that Obama can certainly be proud of, and I would say that he did that all by himself!

• 143myboys9496
    November 14, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Quoting trippyhippy:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting trippyhippy:

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!