News & Politics

Featured Posts
JustCJ
CBS Contributer "White People Don't like abortion because they want to build up the race."
by JustCJ
November 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Video link won't work so here's the link to the page and video.

Full story here...LMAO wow.

Replies

• JustCJ
    by JustCJ
    November 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM

video isn't working hang on.

• Ednarooni160
    Eds
    November 13, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Now people are using the killing of innocents for "racial" exploitations? Good grief.. 

• JavaMom2one
    November 13, 2012 at 3:46 AM

Ok, the only thing I can say is why do people support Planned Parenthood so much, minorities, if the original founding idea behind it was to keep a certain races' populations reduced.  I mean that's what that article stated quite clearly as the founders original intentions of Planned Parenthood.

I mean that would be enough for me to boycott it.

Anyhoo, if someone is claiming that "white folks" disapprove of abortion because they want to build their own race I just don't see it.  If abortion is banned it effects every single women, regardless of race, so in effect increasing every race.

• Liz.Sisk
    November 13, 2012 at 4:36 AM
    Hm. Well. I'm white and I don't like abortion because it's murder. More African American and Mexican babies are murdered every year more than white.
  • Canvas_says
    November 13, 2012 at 5:25 AM

I think I have missed the legislation asking that only white women are not permitted to have abortions.

• blues_pagan
    November 13, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I am white and pro-choice.  I don't "like" abortion but I do support it for those who choose to use it.  

• MomTiara19
    November 13, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I have heard that this is said in supremist groups.

Unsure if it is true.I think most everyone of every race would like to avoid abortions and have healthy babies.

• deriksmom
    November 13, 2012 at 7:16 AM

i just looked up which ethnic group was having the most abortions and it is the black community. and so what if we "whites" don't like abortions. maybe that just means we have higher morals, take more precautions, or value life more. or maybe we just don't use abortion as a means of birth control

• JustCJ
    by JustCJ
    November 13, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Yup smh.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Now people are using the killing of innocents for "racial" exploitations? Good grief.. 

• momov4888
    November 13, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Planned Parenthood is FAR more than contraception and birth control. For some women, it's the only way they get mammograms and pap smears. I know because I've driven women there for these tests.  They teach what many parents avoid, sex education including safe sex, STD's, including AIDs.   There are still those who think if they don't talk about it, their kids won't have the urge... uh-huh..and that concept worked WHEN?

I'm pro-choice and I remember when Roe vs. Wade was fought and WON.  So many have no idea of what it took for women to even have the right to vote (no, I do NOT remember that fight) and the right to choose is a right many don't think about until they need to.  I only know women who made a difficult choice under even tougher circumstances.  A 13 yr. old girl who is pregnant by rape doesn't have the capacity to even carry a child. I may not agree with someone's choice, but I support their right to make that choice.

It's not about one race or the other. I've never seen or felt that.

FYI: I have 4 children, 3 are grown, or close, and I have one much younger..my change of life baby...and how!

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts