I love Rachael Maddow!

• Pema_Jampa
    November 13, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Ahhh there she is again! 

falling in love

• Redwall
    by Redwall
    November 13, 2012 at 7:04 PM

It's obvious that you and Rachel get your political ideas from Green Day CDs...

• DSamuels
    November 13, 2012 at 7:17 PM

He didn't lose seniors, they voted for Romney 55% to Obama's 45% or around that amount. I forgot the exact percentage, but I do know he won the senior vote.

Quoting viv212:

He only alienated people that were not white, people on SSI, seniors, and other minority groups. He did not visit 1 black community. You're right. He lost by more than half because of it. The white vote can only get you so far which is what the Republican party realized.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Romney did not alienate half the population. His two points were that the other candidate always gets about half the population. And 48% of Americans pay no income tax. Obama was the one who demonized the ideology of half the American people.

Quoting viv212:

It's difficult when someone ridicules half the American population. Not exactly a good idea to alienate half of your potential audience.

Lol I thought you were talking about Romney for a second there with his 47% comment.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Good for you. Many of us don't like Rachel too much. It's difficult when someone ridicules half the American population. Not exactly a good idea to alienate half of your potential audience. Unlike Fox, where half its viewers are liberal. Not even close at MSNBC.

And a Pew study shows that Fox News actually IS fair and balanced - unlike Rachel Maddow's MSNBC. 

http://kpisp.net/msnbc-more-biased-than-fox.html

• lnicole
    by lnicole
    November 13, 2012 at 7:35 PM

I love her too....i watch her EVERY night.

• Bek22
    by Bek22
    November 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    Eww

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email