Featured Posts
.lovemybebes.
Is this the anti obama group?
November 11, 2012 at 8:16 PM
I feel like the only Obama supporter here lol

Replies

• blues_pagan
    November 11, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I am an Obama supporter.  But I will warn you ahead of time, get ready for a bashing.  There are some very vocal women here who have little facts but plenty of snark and ignorance.

• imamomzilla
    November 11, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Nah. Anti-Madcow. LOL

Welcome to the group. Blues will hold your hand.

• kailu1835
    November 11, 2012 at 8:29 PM

There are plenty.  So what was it about Obama that you liked?  Massive unemployment?  Losing your constitutional freedoms?

• ms-superwoman
    November 11, 2012 at 8:35 PM

No, there are a few Obama supporters here. But I think the majority here are Republican, and a few independents. That I have noticed anyway.

Be prepared for the bashing! You may be called, dumb, stupid, anti-christ, ignorant, etc... You may also be accused of being lazy and living off welfare. Even if you have a job. The punishment for the hideous crime of not agreeing with someone else's views. LOL

• blues_pagan
    November 11, 2012 at 8:35 PM

See I knew that they would show up!  It was only a matter of time.

Just nod your head and slowly back away.  Really it isn't worth your time or your effort.  I should know.  I have tried very hard to prove that with as much junk they pull up a lib can pull up just as much on their side.  I have tried to prove to them that the only way for this country to get out of this mess is to work together.  I have tried to prove to them that labeling and making stereotypes is not at all supported by fact.

But soon, they will pull out the meme's, bad signature blocks and extremely right wing based news and shout, "see!see! we are right and you are wrong, nah nah nah nah nah!".  

• Pema_Jampa
    November 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Why yes, YES it is!

• rnchelle93
    November 11, 2012 at 8:37 PM
    I'm an Obama supporter!
  • trippyhippy
    November 11, 2012 at 8:37 PM

You are not alone.  The wackos are just louder then us is all.

• Dzyre1115
    November 11, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Try Current Events, lots of loud Liberals in there....

• ms-superwoman
    November 11, 2012 at 8:41 PM

LMFAO It has already started!

Just an FYI, some people in this group will have you scratching your head confused With the wtf?? face! lolblank stare

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts