News & Politics

brandydesiree
I am Bitter...
November 7, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I am very, very disgusted with America right now. How can so many people be so blinded for so long. How is it possible that you can't see how this man is making our once great country weaker and weaker everyday?. How can you not see that he is siding with our enemies and pushing our dearest friends away? How can you not see that he wants to make the rich and middle class poor, all the while keeping the poor people poor?How can you look at your children and think you are giving them a brighter future? How can you feel confident in our Constitution: your freedom of speech, your freedom of religion,the fact that the government is suppose to work for us and not against us?...Every person out there who voted for Obama....you are who I blame for our damnation...not Obama, not the Congress...YOU! I blame your utter insanity for the imminent fall of this mighty country.

You make me sick.

Replies

• brandydesiree
    November 7, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Yea, but then we'll end up with Biden... same smarmy attitude, just a different shell...we will still be screwed.

Quoting amsp259:

you know, i feel your pain!!!!

these liberals are rubbing this in our faces and it is really sad they get joy from this. Which prooves my point,,the haves and the have nots.

this too shall pass!

that attitude they have will never survive!!!

dont let this jackass racist pres angry you. We still have the house and Issa is already gearing up to impeach. BENHGAZI

This is far from over.

• rccmom
    by rccmom
    November 7, 2012 at 8:10 PM
    Let's see. Obama won over half of the Latino vote, the female vote, the Catholic vote, the Ptotestant vote, the young vote, and the Jewish vote. Maybe it isn't the Obama voters that are blind, but rather the Republican Party that is blind.
  • amsp259
    by amsp259
    November 7, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Quoting brandydesiree:

Yea, but then we'll end up with Biden... same smarmy attitude, just a different shell...we will still be screwed.

Quoting amsp259:

these liberals are rubbing this in our faces and it is really sad they get joy from this. Which prooves my point,,the haves and the have nots.

this too shall pass!

dont let this jackass racist pres angry you. We still have the house and Issa is already gearing up to impeach. BENHGAZI

This is far from over.

dont do that to yourself! you can never tell......america is alway a work in progress. Never DONE!!

• mnmomusa
    November 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Quoting peachesforme:

Quoting Canvas_says:

Although I agree with the enthusiasm of the next few years when people slowly realize that their taxes are killing them, I feel bad for those who didn't have a voice in it. The children, the teenagers who like mine enter the public sector in a few years with no hopes. 

Quoting peachesforme:

I feel sick. I really do.  It's appalling that people are just that STOOPID.  We deserve what we get. I hope we go into such a depression, and all hell breaks loose. I really do.  Then I will shake my head and these STOOPID people and say "You deserve it."

agreed. I feel sorry for the children who had no voice nor choice in it. But unfortunately, most people only learn reality the hard way. That's why we need to fail.

Also agreed, i think many of these people don't get or don't care that this is going to land on our kids children.  My sister was an example of the undecided this election.  She didn't love either of them, but really felt that she should vote.  Unfotunately the media's portrayl of Romney as an evil rich man swayed her. 

I think to many, they look at the world and say "I would love clean water, low gas mileage, help those poor women who are stuggling with their 4 or 5 kids.  I mean you can't let them starve right?.  Of course we should bail out companies, it saves jobs right?  Of course we should ban guns, the kill people right?  It would be so nice to have my college paid for and who doesn't want free birthcontrol?"  I honestly think many don't realize that NONE OF THIS IS FREE.  If it's not the taxes being paid for it, we are borrowing money.  And our kids will be on the hook for it.

• lnicole
    by lnicole
    November 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Don't be ashamed of me, be ashamed of your party and what it represents.  Had it not just counted on "certain people" who only thought they way they thought maybe they would have a chance.  How can you be for freedom when you only want to work for a certain class of people?  freedom is for all, someone didn't get the memo to Romney that the world is much larger than older white people, or racist people, or just christian people, or radical people.  Don't be ashamed for me....I'm proud of anyone who pushed the button for Obama and because they did he will do 4 more years.

Quoting brandydesiree:

Yes, I wrote it...

I think you are a third party voter, so I am not going to mud-sling with you....but I am sorry, I m 100% secure with my feelings on this matter. The people who voted for Obama have doomed us, and I am ashamed of each one of them.

Quoting Sisteract:

Holy righteousness. Did you scribe this? And if so, you clearly do not understand what living in a democratic republic means. May you find solace somewhere and somehow.

• mnmomusa
    November 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Quoting brandydesiree:

Quoting amsp259:

this too shall pass!

This is far from over.

Biden... God help us all

• brandydesiree
    November 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Quoting Annsf:

As usual, you show no intelligence,I showed plenty of intelligence when I voted for Mitt Romney. You're lack of intelligent will now linger upon our country for the next four years.  just a bunch of verbiage you heard on Foxnews.I haven't watched the news all day. I haven't wasted my time hearing all the BS about why Romney lost. He lost because 51% of Americans are fucking idiots What enemies? Iran, Russia, the Muslim Brotherhood What friends? Israel, Europe, Canada, the majority of South America How has he interfered with freedom of speech,umm...apologizing for weeks about a video that offended the oh so sensitive Muslims? freedom of religion?Forcing religions who disagree with contraception and abortion to help fund it. How is our government working against us?By making us weaker globally, by importing more goods than we export. How are we damned?Barack Obama is president again. This country will be just fine as long as intelligent people talk together rationally without vile rants like this. You are helping no one. I know nothing from the Bible that excuses communication like this. It is counterproductive and so are you. You and your insanity make me sick...I pray for your soul.
  • mommasaint
    November 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I feel you. I was literally in tears last night. It's the first time I have ever been in tears over an election. I am terrified of what our country is going to look like in the future. I'm terrified that my son who has always since the age of 4 dreamed of being a US Marine, might not live in a country worthy of his life any longer. I'm terrified my husband and the good majority of our town will lose their jobs (coal miners), and that if they do manage to keep the mines going that we are going to lose our health care, because it is a "Cadillac plan."  It scares the hell out of me, and I truly believe that the LORD has turned his back on our nation. We are too far gone. I don't believe that he has turned his back on faithful believers, but maybe this nation needs to crumble in order to get back to our most basic beliefs and principles. 

All I have to say to America at this point in time is SHAME ON YOU. 

• Annsf
    by Annsf
    November 7, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    To asp259:
    There is no way anything you said makes any sense. The haves and have nots-what are you talking about? What's wrong with being happy your candidate was elected? I can imagine what Hannity and Rush would be saying if their candidate won. Talk about "rubbing our faces in this".

Yes, it is over. Any attempt at impeachment will just make you and the irrational Isaas look ignorant. You were supposed to learn good sportsmanship in the third grade. Did you stay at home that year? So sad for you to live with this attitude for four mor years. I suggest serious and sustained psychiatric help.
  • DixieL
    by DixieL
    November 7, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Quoting Momniscient:

How is it that so many Republicans can't accept that the will of the American people is just that...

Lol. Oh yeah all you fuckers are blind cause you didn't vote for Romney. Jeez. Get over it. Even I didn't scream and cry 'blind' when Bush got reelected.

I agree with you, I was so depressed, when Bush got to stay in office for two terms. I didn't scream and cry though.

News & Politics