Featured Posts
Meadowchik
Romney: Obama Says Vote for Revenge, I Say Vote For Love of Country
November 5, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Romney truly sums it up here.

Replies

• broncfan
    November 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I am sitting here watching BO spew more "OBL is dead.....more green energy.....the fight goes on".  Why the hell is he not sitting in the Oval Office cutting some red tape so the people on the east coast can get some gas, food, water, heat? 

He is a joke, and a terrible person.

• MsDenuninani

Quoting Meadowchik:

Quoting MsDenuninani:

Romney's mistake is assuming the two are mutually exclusive.

A vote for Democrats is a message to our countries' leaders: Stop putting politics over Country. 

That's why everyone should vote down the Democratic ticket.

Nope, a vote for Obama is another vote for the Harry Reid Senate, the same Reid who said he will stonewall every single Romney proposal. Obama's already shown he does not know how to deal typical DC partisanship.  We have more reason to believe Romney can work with it.

You're changing the subject.

If you want to vote for someone who is best able to deal with partisanship, then. . .do what you will. 

However, if you want to end partisanship, then you must punish the party that has most perpetuated it. 

• 7SportsMom7

God help us.

Quoting rocketracer:

Birds of a feather flock together....quote Valerie Jarret:

“After we win this election, it’s our turn.  Payback time.  Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay.  Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.” 

...and that's the mindset of Current Democratic Party.

• SallyMJ
    by SallyMJ
    November 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM

If that doesn't demonstrate a huge difference between the character and motivations of the two candidates, nothing does.

• 2Birds1Stone
    November 5, 2012 at 12:21 PM
    Quoting _Kissy_:

Which country. The one he banks in, the one he sends jobs to. It possibly can't be America, he didn't love it enough to fight for it during Vietnam.

I have never fought in a war, does that mean I don't love my country?
  • nanaofsix531
    November 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM

LOL That is the first thing I thought of when I heard him say for love of country.Which one???????????? 

Quoting _Kissy_:

Which country. The one he banks in, the one he sends jobs to. It possibly can't be America, he didn't love it enough to fight for it during Vietnam.

• SallyMJ
    by SallyMJ
    November 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM

So why then would Obama send billions of AMERICAN TAXPAYER stimulus dollars to companies overseas or to American companies who take the money overseas to create jobs there? How does that create jobs in the US?

Quoting nanaofsix531:

LOL That is the first thing I thought of when I heard him say for love of country.Which one???????????? 

Quoting _Kissy_:

• momsince1989
    November 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Romney is the antichrist

• imamomzilla
    November 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

*crickets*

Quoting SallyMJ:

So why then would Obama send billions of AMERICAN TAXPAYER stimulus dollars to companies overseas or to American companies who take the money overseas to create jobs there? How does that create jobs in the US?

Quoting nanaofsix531:

Quoting _Kissy_:

• jaxTheMomm
    November 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Which companies, which jobs, and when?

Quoting SallyMJ:

Quoting nanaofsix531:

Quoting _Kissy_:

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts