Featured Posts
Meadowchik
Romney: Obama Says Vote for Revenge, I Say Vote For Love of Country
November 5, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Romney truly sums it up here.

Replies

• 3dragonflies
    November 5, 2012 at 6:01 AM

What a way to make a bad comment better!  How can anyone not like this man!

american flag ribbon  Romney/Ryan 2012!!!!

• JavaMom2one
    November 5, 2012 at 6:04 AM

This just goes to show how different the two think.  One thinks negatively while one keeps it positive.

• _Kissy_
    by _Kissy_
    November 5, 2012 at 6:19 AM
    Which country. The one he banks in, the one he sends jobs to. It possibly can't be America, he didn't love it enough to fight for it during Vietnam.
  • Meadowchik
    November 5, 2012 at 6:21 AM

It sums up the political climate, IMO.   

• Meadowchik
    November 5, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Romney banks in America and has also invested abroad, as has the POTUS.  Romney has built american business and has also invested in foreign business, as has Pres Obama.  In fact, as POTUS Obama sent jobs overseas and invested US taxpayer dollars into foreign business.

Kissy, you don't seem to care about Obama's failures, why is that?

Romney is competent, his policies place hope in America and are sensible for American business.

Quoting _Kissy_:

Which country. The one he banks in, the one he sends jobs to. It possibly can't be America, he didn't love it enough to fight for it during Vietnam.

• pvtjokerus
    November 5, 2012 at 6:28 AM

And that says a lot!

• rocketracer
    November 5, 2012 at 6:28 AM

revenge  = The action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for a wrong suffered at their hands = Thug Politics =  Current Democratic Party = Negative Attitude = Blame someone else =  Obama

• MomTiara19
    November 5, 2012 at 6:32 AM

You know what is funny about the revenge comment...

Obama said this to stop the rally from booing Romney.Romney encourages his supporters to boo Obama at rallies and loves to stir the pot of hate with twisting Obamas words like in this case of the"revenge" comment.

The crowd was booing Romney and voter suppression and so Obama said dont boo...vote...this is the best revenge.

Romney supporters view America as mainly one race,one religion,and one view.This American pie conservatism love of red country ideology may be the republican mantra.....but where do democrats,and people of color,and different religions fit in?

There is alot of talk of Romney momentum and love of country.Democrats love our country too and are willing to sacrifice and stand in line for hours to vote just like in the civil rights movement.We wont back down.

I am not voting for Obama for revenge.I am voting for Obama because he is my voice....it is my right....and I am American just like you.

• CutieCrab
    November 5, 2012 at 6:36 AM
    Ok then
  • Meadowchik
    November 5, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Quoting MomTiara19:

You know what is funny about the revenge comment...

Obama said this to stop the rally from booing Romney.Romney encourages his supporters to boo Obama and loves to stir the pot of hate with twisting Obamas words like in this case of the"revenge" comment.

The crowd was booing Romney and voter suppression and so Obama said dont boo...vote...this is the best revenge.

Romney supporters view America as mainly one race,one religion,and one view.This American pie conservatism love of red country ideology may be the republican mantra.....but where do democrats,and people of color,and different religions fit in?

There is alot of talk of Romney momentum and love of country.Democrats love our country too and are willing to sacrifice and stand in line to vote just like in the civil rights movement.We wont back down.

I am not voting for Obama for revenge.I am voting for Obama because he is my voice....it is my right....and I am American just like you.

YOU are not a spokesperson for Romney supporters, thank you very much!  Pretty disgusting generalisations from you, and this is not the first time.

Do you not realize that incompetence and bad economic policy hurts ALL Americans?  That's what concerns me.  I want all Americans to be able to live better lives, which is why I support Mitt Romney.

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts