News & Politics

Featured Posts
MomTiara19
What Makes You Think Romney Will Create Jobs For Poor And Americans?
October 24, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Ok..

This completely baffles my mind??

Romney claims he wants to create jobs that gets the poor off welfare right??So what are these jobs and how does he propose to create them??

Now he knocks Obama on creating Obama care.....yet he has investments in many small blue collar companies that he makes huge profits from.....out sources....fires American workers...and sells to China....and has the Chinese living in sweat shop conditions and Americans without income,food,homes,and medical??Now if these people did not have Obama and government help the would be homeless.How does Romneys plan help these poor people??

The thing that most of you may not know or even care about is that Obama has a program to get folks off welfare and working.Many of the things offered is job training,and resume classes,and job interview classes,access to the labor dept that has newspaper classifieds,computers,and job employer listings ready to hire.

So what isnt Obama Not doing to create jobs??

Sometimes I think the republican ideology has no empathy for the less fortunate...and can be very self centered.We live in America....lets give equal rights for the American dream for everyone.

Not everyone can become an entrepreneur and become Donald Trump...is Romneys Richy Rich cartoon dreams really a reality??Wake up and smell the coffee.

Replies

• imamomzilla
    October 24, 2012 at 10:08 AM

What makes you think Obama can? He's had 4 years.

• Canvas_says
    October 24, 2012 at 10:16 AM

How exactly can you blame Romney for Chinese people living in sweat shop conditions? As if he is in charge of work regulations in China? Also, Obama has had 4 years to create jobs and we still are in the same condition or worse than we were 4 years ago. Getting people off welfare? it has risen by 32%

• broncfan
    October 24, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Ohhhh, here we go.

Obama can have training classes, resume classes, or even pick your nose classes.  If there are NO JOBS none of this matters.  Can you not see this? 

Romney's plan is to help business grow.  What happens when business grows?  THEY HIRE MORE PEOPLE

Tia, the things you list do not create jobs, just tell me how a interview skills class creates a job? Oh you can't, not surprised..  If BO knows how to create jobs he should have been doing it for at least the last 2 years. 

BO is in over his head, he had not a clue of what to do.  You and your vote for BO are going to hurt you and others like you for years to come.

• jcrew6
    by jcrew6
    October 24, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    Under an Obama admin, Americans earn less and more are on unemployment. He owns these facts. He lied about shovel ready jobs.
    Obama has proven he cannot lead.
    I agree with Ryan/Romney on having incentives to create small businesses helps communities grow. This sparks hiring. Obama's track record with small business? Ask the chamber of commerce.
  • rccmom
    by rccmom
    October 24, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    Magic. Romney is a wizard.
  • godotherightthi
    October 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM

The government cannot create jobs.  The government can make policies and regulations that help free the market so jobs become plentiful, but they don't "create jobs".  The question isn't how will he create jobs, it is how will his policies free the market so jobs can be created.

Those back to work programs were also available under republican administrations as well.  If Obama can pass blame for extending the Bush tax cuts by continuing to call them Bush Tax Cuts, than he cannot take credit for continuing worker assistance.

What Obama policies are stiffling jobs?  Dodd-Frank is limiting loans, Obamacare taxes limit growth, he hasn't negotiated any trade agreements with foreign countries, EPA regulations that "necessarily" increase energy costs and limit my ability to drive the economy up by spending more...I could go on.

• jcrew6
    by jcrew6
    October 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    Fact. Obama has failed.

Quoting rccmom:

• jcrew6
    by jcrew6
    October 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    "Sometimes I think the republican ideology has no empathy for the less fortunate...and can be very self centered.We live in America....lets give equal rights for the American dream for everyone."

Op, which Americans do not have the same rights to a job?
  • rccmom
    by rccmom
    October 24, 2012 at 10:42 AM
    Housing sales are up, we are exporting oil, unemployment is slowly going down, and even more would had been accomplished if the Repubs would have prioritized the country over their party. Success has not been as quick as we all want, but Romney has not convinced me that he has a better plan. In fact, I feel Romney has an inferior plan.

Quoting jcrew6:

Fact. Obama has failed.

Quoting rccmom:

• didine70
    October 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Companies are not going to hire more if there is no demand.  What will Romney do to change that? We need to find a way to have middle class people to buy more. Right now every body is waiting. Companies are sitting on their cash. Middle class people don't have money to spend. The rich are spending more, but a lot of that is spent abroad, not in local investments.

And yes, government can create jobs. Firemen, civil servants, policemen etc. are all government jobs. Plus I see the federal money hard at work in my area : they have been rebuilding roads, bridges etc....and this means jobs for the builders.

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts