News & Politics

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Who WON the 2nd Presidential debate? **Poll**
October 16, 2012 at 10:41 PM

What did you think of the debate? Who do you think won?
Share your thoughts in the replies below.

Who do you think won the 2nd Presidential debate?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 54% - Barack Obama
  2. 39% - Mitt Romney
  3. 6% - Other, please explain

Replies

• Radarma
    by Radarma
    October 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM
    Obama's inability to at last realize he cannot please everyone. There is risk in admitting this, he clearly lacked the courage to take such a risk. I suspect that "oh everyone gets a fair shake" rhetoric will be his demise.

And the bit about Chicago; hat's off to Romney for having the courage to address that lunacy. Can't help but also notice how Obama wants to only acknowledge the teriary contributions at play.

Yeah, super disappointed tonight.

There is a time and place for "Mr. Nice Guy"...tonight was not it.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Based on what? LOL

Quoting Radarma:

I am really disappointed in our POTUS.

I think, and it pains me greatly to say this, but I think he just lost the election.

• Mandi1215

A record of winning.  A record of losing.  Hmmm, I know who I'm betting my future on.

Romney/Ryan!!!
  • AdellesMom
    Ahhhh...deflection.

Obama didn't lie about Libya. He called the attack a terroist attack the day after in the Rose Garden.

Romney got called on it too.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

lolol....We did.  Read the last part of the transcript. He freakin' lied.  Also, why is it that he went to the UN and mentioned the video 6 times during his speech?

Quoting AdellesMom:

Obama didn't lie about Libya.

Read the transcripts.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

True but he did not have much substance.  He spun and did not offer much.  He's a man of many words but not much on the action side of the house. Romney has the experience and the record to back his success.   Obama lied tonight about Libya...........

Quoting cowboysgirl3227:

I agree.  Obama was definitely more on his game tonight though.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Romney won on substance and presenting his plan for the future.

• AdellesMom
    October 16, 2012 at 11:07 PM
    So, Romney won because he's your candidate?

Yet another person that fails to look at this objectively.

Quoting Mandi1215:

A record of winning.  A record of losing.  Hmmm, I know who I'm betting my future on.

Romney/Ryan!!!
  • AdellesMom
    October 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM
    I disagree.

So, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Quoting Radarma:

Obama's inability to at last realize he cannot please everyone. There is risk in admitting this, he clearly lacked the courage to take such a risk. I suspect that "oh everyone gets a fair shake" rhetoric will be his demise.

And the bit about Chicago; hat's off to Romney for having the courage to address that lunacy. Can't help but also notice how Obama wants to only acknowledge the teriary contributions at play.

Yeah, super disappointed tonight.

There is a time and place for "Mr. Nice Guy"...tonight was not it.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Based on what? LOL

Quoting Radarma:

I am really disappointed in our POTUS.

I think, and it pains me greatly to say this, but I think he just lost the election.

• KLove_Mom
    October 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I call it a TIE because I think whoever "your candidate" is, you'll think they won. 

I think Undecideds will be pretty evenly split, and neither side will get much swing from the debate.

Really, unless something else major happens in the next 3 weeks, I think we'll just have to wait for the election is over to know. It'll be too close to call until we see who actually goes out to vote. 

• Radarma
    by Radarma
    October 16, 2012 at 11:09 PM
    Deflection? Lol no, it is called conversation.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Ahhhh...deflection.

Obama didn't lie about Libya. He called the attack a terroist attack the day after in the Rose Garden.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

lolol....We did.  Read the last part of the transcript. He freakin' lied.  Also, why is it that he went to the UN and mentioned the video 6 times during his speech?

Quoting AdellesMom:

Read the transcripts.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

True but he did not have much substance.  He spun and did not offer much.  He's a man of many words but not much on the action side of the house. Romney has the experience and the record to back his success.   Obama lied tonight about Libya...........

Quoting cowboysgirl3227:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

• pvtjokerus

No ----he---- did----- not.  He did not say that was a terrorist attack.  He spun his words.  Look at the phrase that he used.

Quoting AdellesMom:

Ahhhh...deflection.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Quoting AdellesMom:

Read the transcripts.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Quoting cowboysgirl3227:

Quoting pvtjokerus:

• brandydesiree

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

You mean this? He is NOT calling it a terrorist attack. He is speaking in general terms...hence "ACTS of TERROR."

If he had said "We will not stand for THIS act of terror, he would have been calling it a terrorist attack. What he did was make a statement about terror in general. It is absolutely not the same. He then went on for weeks saying they were still investigating whether or not it was terrorism...are you going to deny that too?

Quoting AdellesMom:

No, Obama didn't lie about Libya.

Read the transcripts. ;-)

Quoting brandydesiree:

Romney won, hands down. He came out just as strong as the first debate. He stayed in line with the reasons I've decided to vote for him. Obama did much better this time, but still not good enough. Also, The President LIED about Libya and the moderator helped him.

• AdellesMom
    October 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM
    No, he didn't lie.

Obama called the attack a terrorist attack the next day in the Rose Garden.

Quoting mom2twinboyz:

Quoting AdellesMom:

They had everyone on every morning show blaming it on a you tube video. They continued this for 2 weeks. Of course he lied!!

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN