News & Politics

JonJon
Video: Mitt Romney sits down with gay veteran *Edited to add correct video*
by JonJon
October 13, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Thanks to my die-hard fans for pointing out the error.  No one who believes in true equality for all people should miss it.  It's kind of funny if you look at it with a sense of humor at how Romney keeps showing how clueless he is.

Replies

• imamomzilla
    October 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Video: Mitt Romney sits down with gay veteran

Where? The clip was Romney laughing. More lies and BS. Typical.

Are you a homophobe? It wouldn't surprise me.

• imamomzilla
    October 13, 2012 at 10:32 AM

????

Quoting JonJon:

• somuchlove4U
    October 13, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    Um the title of this post is misleading. Either you meant to do this or you posted the wrong video.
  • Carpy
    by Carpy
    October 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM
    dumb
  • imamomzilla
    October 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

It was intentional, IMHO.

Dishonest Bait & Switch.

She lost what little credibility she had....

Quoting somuchlove4U:

Um the title of this post is misleading. Either you meant to do this or you posted the wrong video.

• SallyMJ
    by SallyMJ
    October 13, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Interestingly, there are about 6 different gay pro-Romney organizations. They believe the most important thing right now is to rescue the economy before it goes off the cliff.

• daughteroftruth
    October 13, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Quoting SallyMJ:

Interestingly, there are about 6 different gay pro-Romney organizations. They believe the most important thing right now is to rescue the economy before it goes off the cliff.

I agree.  Does anything else matter if our country keeps slipping further and further into poverty and debt?  Not really.  Do I think Romney is the key?  IDK, I have significant doubts.  Do I think Obama is the key, no.  I feel very depressed with the current choices before us.  

But I do think that Romney can help produce some temporary stability.  Which is better then nothing.  I do worry about our country backsliding on several key issues if the republican party takes office.  But those are issues that can be fought, and re-won.  Right now, people need jobs, better jobs, and higher paying jobs.  

Uhg, I hate elections, especially when our options are the lesser of two evils (yes I know their are other options, but the reality is, as long as we use the electoral college system, no other party has a chance.)

• SallyMJ
    by SallyMJ
    October 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM

You know, rarely do you have a candidate whose positions are exactly like mine. I don't recall any candidate ever representing my views 100%. So I do what it sounds like you are doing: take them both, compared them against my positions. The best fit with the MOST URGENT IMPORTANT issues is probably the one to go with.

Quoting daughteroftruth:

Quoting SallyMJ:

I agree.  Does anything else matter if our country keeps slipping further and further into poverty and debt?  Not really.  Do I think Romney is the key?  IDK, I have significant doubts.  Do I think Obama is the key, no.  I feel very depressed with the current choices before us.  

But I do think that Romney can help produce some temporary stability.  Which is better then nothing.  I do worry about our country backsliding on several key issues if the republican party takes office.  But those are issues that can be fought, and re-won.  Right now, people need jobs, better jobs, and higher paying jobs.  

Uhg, I hate elections, especially when our options are the lesser of two evils (yes I know their are other options, but the reality is, as long as we use the electoral college system, no other party has a chance.)

News & Politics