News & Politics

Featured Posts
dilateyourmind
Is your boy Romney going to help you pro-lifers OR NOT?
October 11, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Replies

• momof31995
    October 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM

a few points even before I read the article.

• Romney is clearly a man and calling him a boy is extremely disrespectful.
    • Romney will not outlaw abortion he has stated he would like to overturn Roe v. Wade and take it out of the federal governments hands and put it back in the states hands. Federal government has no place in deciding abortions.
  • rccmom
    by rccmom
    October 11, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I've no doubt that Romney's stand on abortion will be whatever he needs it to be to get elected. Once elected, I think he will give the Republicans whatever they want in regards to abortion if it helps his chance at a reelection, and that is what disturbs me about Romney. I have NO idea what his real stance on keeping abortion legal in this country is. However, I do know what the Republican stance seems to be, and I know Ryan's, and that is disturbing.    

• dilateyourmind
    October 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Quoting momof31995:

a few points even before I read the article.

• Romney is clearly a man and calling him a boy is extremely disrespectful.
    • Romney will not outlaw abortion he has stated he would like to overturn Roe v. Wade and take it out of the federal governments hands and put it back in the states hands. Federal government has no place in deciding abortions.

You really have the gall to go there about disrespectful?rolling on floor

YOUR BOY is more of an urban saying. I did not say Romney IS a boy.  Catch up with the times sista! hell, I'm old and "get it."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Your%20Boy

• Billiejeens
    October 11, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Quoting dilateyourmind:

FANTASY PLATFORM. GET OUT OF DENIAL!

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/obama-campaign-romney-dishonest-on-abortion

Why do you care?

• dilateyourmind
    October 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting dilateyourmind:

Why do you care?

I'm sorry. Am I on the wrong page? This is the debate forum right?  This is cafemom? Right?  It is the internet. I don't have to justify myself to you. I am allowed to start a dialogue.

• JustCJ
    by JustCJ
    October 11, 2012 at 11:01 AM
    Meh I don't want the gov't in my body PERIOD. Be it abortion OR deciding what healthcare treatments I have or DON'T have. Pro life here.
  • dilateyourmind
    October 11, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Quoting JustCJ:

Meh I don't want the gov't in my body PERIOD. Be it abortion OR deciding what healthcare treatments I have or DON'T have. Pro life here.

Pro-life is your choice! Aren't ya glad you have it!

• Meadowchik
    October 11, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Abortion is not a federal legislative issue at this stage, it is a judicial one. 

On the other hand, a better, healthier economy with more jobs will give more people more options, more empowerment to take control of their lives, take care of their own children and other children in need, and be more prepared to care for any in the future. 

Pro-life means more than getting Roe v Wade overturned.  So, yes, I think Romney is focused on doing things, that if get improved, are pro-life on the social and economic level.

• Billiejeens
    October 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Quoting dilateyourmind:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting dilateyourmind:

Why do you care?

I'm sorry. Am I on the wrong page? This is the debate forum right?  This is cafemom? Right?  It is the internet. I don't have to justify myself to you. I am allowed to start a dialogue.

Debate forum, yes!

Cafemom, yes!

Internet, yes!

Now again, as you seem very hostile, I am wondering why you care if our "boy" is going to help pro-lifers, you clearly do not wish for pro-lifers to be helped. So I am wondering do you think he will help? Do you think he will not help, thereby helping your position?

You started a dialogue, sort of, the question it appears is can you carry on one?

• jcrew6
    by jcrew6
    October 11, 2012 at 11:35 AM
    The economy is a bigger issue to me and, by the looks of the polls, most Americans. Obama has failed this nation while propping up his special interest and campaign bundlers. Team Obama KNOWS their track record sucks. So, they are desperate to focus on issues that aren't even important to most Americans. And by the look of this thread(and a few others), some Obama momma's are naive or dumb enough to follow.

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts