News & Politics

Featured Posts
broncfan
Tired of the whiny administration?
October 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I have been thinking this for a while, but I saw it on FB and thought I would send it your way.

BO and his crowd act like he was chased, tied up and forced to be President.  If it is too much just drop out now.

Replies

• gsprofval
    October 9, 2012 at 10:48 PM

And obama has done nothing but lie, deceive, and seek to destroy the U.S. every second he has been in office.

• JavaMom2one
    October 10, 2012 at 4:38 AM

I will say I agree with that.  

I mean it's not like Bush left a prettily wrapped box on the White House desk with a gift tag that said "surprise, a little something just for you".  It was widely known what baggage came with taking that chair in the oval office. 

So to cry foul over something that one fully knew they were taking on comes across like someone tossing a pity party for one.

• kckmom3
    by kckmom3
    October 10, 2012 at 4:40 AM
    Love it!!
  • Lacey14
    by Lacey14
    October 10, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Look at the mess Obama will be leaving.  LOL

slapping forehead

• 143myboys9496
    October 10, 2012 at 5:50 AM

I know, my mother is a staunch democrat, she often says she had no idea how she birthed republicans..LOL...

But when she says "he didn't know just how bad things REALLY were" I say "that's the BEST you got??"

It's like Barry's supports saying he didn't do well during the debate because of the high altitude...OMG.

• imamomzilla
    October 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM

YES!

• Carpy
    by Carpy
    October 10, 2012 at 9:05 AM

My mom is too, but she is voting republican for the first time in 94 yrs.  She says the same thing because all of us kids are conservatives.  We tell he she shouldn't have raised us to have conservative values.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I know, my mother is a staunch democrat, she often says she had no idea how she birthed republicans..LOL...

But when she says "he didn't know just how bad things REALLY were" I say "that's the BEST you got??"

It's like Barry's supports saying he didn't do well during the debate because of the high altitude...OMG.

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts