News & Politics

Featured Posts
imamomzilla
Unhinged Obama Supporter *WARNING*
October 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM

And you thought the Obama Phone lady was bad.

surprised

http://youtu.be/Dnsq4Se4pBg

Obama Supporter: Mitt Romney A “N*igga,” Threatens To “Whoop Yo Ass”…

(WZ)

Replies

• tnmomofive
    October 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM

ROTFLMAOOOO!!! That is friggin hilarious! Someone give her a few more dollars so she can go get another round of Schlitz!

• incognito116
    October 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Typical.  I'd laugh at her if she wasn't so sad...

• gsprofval
    October 8, 2012 at 1:14 PM

OH my!! Is this what we can now expect from delirious obama supporters?

• cbk_mom3
    October 8, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Pathetic. Desparate and pathetic. That's what she, and every other Obeyme minion in this country is! They all know his days are numbered, and they are pulling out all the stops. Disgusting, but yeah, she was pretty funny to watch unhinge.

• imamomzilla
    October 8, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Did you happen to catch the comment about the "ugly **** kids" running around if abortion is illegal? YOWSER

Something tells me she a pro choice liberal.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Pathetic. Desparate and pathetic. That's what she, and every other Obeyme minion in this country is! They all know his days are numbered, and they are pulling out all the stops. Disgusting, but yeah, she was pretty funny to watch unhinge.

• Ednarooni160
    Eds
    October 8, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I am going to repeat what I said before..she needs some kind of intervention help.."seriously"...(imo)

• broncfan
    October 8, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I had a woman tell me 2 nights ago that if Romney gets elected he is going to stop all food stamps immediately, cut off medicaid and close Head Start, she said that all schools will be private and if you want your kids to go to school you will have to pay the difference in your voucher and the tuition.  She also said that Romney will stop making people pay taxes on anything over a million dollars. And before someone jumps on me, she was white. 

Sad thing is people actually believe this crap, as much as they believed BO was going to pay thier electric bill last election.  Crazy.

• campingmomof4
    October 8, 2012 at 2:48 PM

It is crazy what the media has people believing. 

Quoting broncfan:

I had a woman tell me 2 nights ago that if Romney gets elected he is going to stop all food stamps immediately, cut off medicaid and close Head Start, she said that all schools will be private and if you want your kids to go to school you will have to pay the difference in your voucher and the tuition.  She also said that Romney will stop making people pay taxes on anything over a million dollars. And before someone jumps on me, she was white. 

Sad thing is people actually believe this crap, as much as they believed BO was going to pay thier electric bill last election.  Crazy.

• denise3680
    October 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM

this woman is a hot ass mess, and really should shut up.  All that cursing makes her sound very stupid:/  But to be fair this Romeny supporter sounds even worse:/  Complete air head.

• cbk_mom3
    October 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Yeah, I did. Sick, twisted, and typical liberal Obeyme minion.

Quoting imamomzilla:

Did you happen to catch the comment about the "ugly **** kids" running around if abortion is illegal? YOWSER

Something tells me she a pro choice liberal.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN