Mine was this one:

'You Don't Just Pick The Winners And Losers, You Pick The Losers'

http://youtu.be/prH2PBmt9ys

What was yours?

Replies

• blondekosmic15
    October 4, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Quoting Meadowchik:

"Look, I’ve been in business 25 years, I have no idea what you’re talking about."

My husband & I loved this one. We laughed!

• Meadowchik
    October 4, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Oh my gosh, I need to pinch myself to see if this is real ;)

Quoting Sisteract:

On this one, I agree.

Quoting Meadowchik:

The one about how the 90 billion spent on green energy could have funded 2 million teachers.

• SallyMJ
    by SallyMJ

It's a nice zinger - but one of my favorites was when Romney congratulated the Obamas on their anniversary, and said to Pres. Obama, "You couldn't have picked a more romantic setting, to be here... with me."

I thought that was really cute.

• allycally
    Oh ok

Quoting imamomzilla:

Obama poured billion$ to Green Energy companies that went bankrupt.

He picked losers when he was gambling with taxpayers' money.

Quoting allycally:

I dnt get it

• motherslove82
    October 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM
    "I don't think the government does a very good job of lowering the cost of...anything!" LOL.
  • ExecutiveChick
    October 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I Love, love, loved... “You’re entitled, Mr. President, as the president to your own airplane and your own house, but not to your own facts,”

Link with video :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2012/10/03/mitt-romney-tells-president-obama-he-is-not-entitled-to-his-own-facts/

• Ednarooni160
    Eds
    October 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I can't remember how Obama phrased it but something about he thinks about things "every" day..and I was like HUH?? Seriously?  He is more into his parties and being seen on t.v. shows..than taking care of business in the Oval Office. It's not a zinger but it stood out to me.

• motherslove82
    October 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
    My favorite thing that Obama said was that Romney was going to have a busy first day.

Oh, and that teachers should be graded on performance and fired if they don't make the grade (paraphrase). I think we should apply that to presidents as well.
  • Meadowchik
    October 5, 2012 at 6:17 AM

A quite important one IMO:

"I just don't know how the president could have come into office, facing 23 million people out of work, rising unemployment, an economic crisis at the -- at the kitchen table, and spend his energy and passion for two years fighting for Obamacare instead of fighting for jobs for the American people. It has killed jobs."

• 4kidz916
    October 5, 2012 at 8:04 AM

I think this was my favorite. 

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

I Love, love, loved... “You’re entitled, Mr. President, as the president to your own airplane and your own house, but not to your own facts,”

Link with video :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2012/10/03/mitt-romney-tells-president-obama-he-is-not-entitled-to-his-own-facts/

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts