Who do you think will make a better President? Barack Obama or Mitt Romney? Or do you wish someone else were running?
Vote in this poll and share your thoughts in the replies below!
One member who votes in the poll and replies to this post by November 5th at 11pm will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card to Walmart, Target or Amazon.com!
- The Election Giveaway starts 10/3/12 at 9am (ET) and ends 11/5/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by voting in the poll and replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/12/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
- Only group members can vote in this poll.
- 51% - Barack Obama
- 37% - Mitt Romney
- 11% - Other, please explain
I don't care for Obama, he's had his 4yrs & it didn't work out so well. I'm not for Romney, due to ...I feel that he has ulterior motives. The thought of 4 years via a Republican Pres, makes me cringe!
I also feel that both are out of touch with reality. I am now an Independent voter this upcoming election, ...due to the 2 that are running have sooooo turned me OFF, regarding the ability to get anything accomplished for the good of the people for which they supposedly represent.
While Obama visits Vegas @ some $800-$1300 bucks a night for 3 nights, meanwhile asking for $10 via cellphone marketing.....uh, I can NO longer tolerate this kind of fund raising so the candidate can afford to plow thru my hard earned monies.
Regarding the debate.....I'm not looking for "zingers" per Romney, to change my mind upon the upcoming vote, how rediculous can it get??
I can't even imagine what will happen if Obama is not re-elected.
Romney will take us back to the troubles we had when Bush was in office.
Obama may not have been able to completely clean up the mess that Bush made. Who could clean up that mess in only 4 yrs!?!
Obama is moving our country in the right direction.
Oh my goodness I really LOL with this one!!
I guess why I would vote for a President doesn't come down to him/her being "down to earth", "relatable", and "collective". I prefer "reliable", "experienced" and "Pro America!". Obama not trying to be someone he's not??? Seriously?? The man is the biggest fake I've ever seen. IMO
Out of the 2 options above. I choose Obama.
He's more down to earth, relatable, collective. He does not try to be someone he's not.