News & Politics

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
GIVEAWAY and POLL: Obama or Romney? Win a $25 gift card!!
October 3, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Who do you think will make a better President? Barack Obama or Mitt Romney? Or do you wish someone else were running?

Vote in this poll and share your thoughts in the replies below!

votingOne member
who votes in the poll and replies to this post by November 5th at 11pm will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card to Walmart, Target or Amazon.com!

Giveaway rules:

• The Election Giveaway starts 10/3/12 at 9am (ET) and ends 11/5/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by voting in the poll and replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/12/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
Who do you think will make a better President?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 51% - Barack Obama
  2. 37% - Mitt Romney
  3. 11% - Other, please explain

Replies

• Seven7ruval11
    October 3, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I'd prefer Ron Paul...but, seems they're keeping him out of the race, as much as possible and shutting out Gary Johnson, too.  So, out of the two evils, I would DEFINITELY think Romney would do MUCH better than Obama.

• Peanutx3
    October 3, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I don't think either of those choices is a better choice.  My better choice is Gary Johnson.

• RowdyRoxyRainbw
    October 3, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Jill Stein or Gary Johnson.. I would rather have them running as the candidates.

• duets
    by duets
    October 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I don't care for Obama, he's had his 4yrs & it didn't work out so well.  I'm not for Romney, due to ...I feel that he has ulterior motives. The thought of 4 years via a Republican Pres, makes me cringe! 

I also feel that both are out of touch with reality.  I am now an Independent voter this upcoming election, ...due to the 2 that are running have sooooo turned me OFF, regarding the ability to get anything accomplished for the good of the people for which they supposedly represent. 

While Obama visits Vegas @ some $800-$1300 bucks a night for 3 nights, meanwhile asking for $10 via  cellphone marketing.....uh, I can NO longer tolerate this kind of fund raising so the candidate can afford to plow thru my hard earned monies.  

Regarding the debate.....I'm not looking for "zingers" per Romney, to change my mind upon the upcoming vote, how rediculous can it get??  

• rachelrothchild
    October 3, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Ron Paul or Gary Johnson

• pampire
    by pampire
    October 3, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Obama has been a great President and will eb a great President for the next four year.  Romney would be an unmitigated disaster.

• mom_to_travis
    October 3, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Obama, FOR SURE. 

• jomami
    by jomami
    October 3, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I can't even imagine what will happen if Obama is not re-elected. 

Romney will take us back to the troubles we had when Bush was in office.

Obama may not have been able to completely clean up the mess that Bush made.  Who could clean up that mess in only 4 yrs!?! 

Obama is moving our country in the right direction.

GO OBAMA!!

• jomami
    by jomami
    October 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Quoting mom_to_travis:

Obama, FOR SURE. 

• Mandi1215
    October 3, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Oh my goodness I really LOL with this one!!

I guess why I would vote for a President doesn't come down to him/her being "down to earth", "relatable", and "collective".  I prefer "reliable", "experienced" and "Pro America!".  Obama not trying to be someone he's not???  Seriously??  The man is the biggest fake I've ever seen. IMO

Quoting _Kissy_:

Out of the 2 options above. I choose Obama.
    He's more down to earth, relatable, collective. He does not try to be someone he's not.

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN