News & Politics

Featured Posts
Abaco
Praise the Lord ! ABC cancels GCB series !
by Abaco
May 18, 2012 at 2:26 PM

ABC Cancels Controversial 'GCB' Series

May 14, 2012

Dear

HUGE Victory! The ABC series "GCB," which is known for its controversial title and nasty portrayal of Christians, has been canceled!

"GCB" got axed by ABC and won't be coming back for a second season. Praise the Lord! Jesus Christ will not be mocked! God is using OneMillionMoms.com to help remove this filth from television. As the hands and feet for the Lord, we are making a real difference.

These accomplishments are the result of the Lord's blessing on the prayers, action alerts, email letters, and gifts from concerned and generous supporters.

Definitely good news ! 

Replies

• Fields456
    May 19, 2012 at 6:05 PM
    I'll be joining you lol

Quoting angelachristine:

I liked that show. feel free to tell me I'm going to hell. I don't care. lol

• blondekosmic15
    May 19, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Quoting imamomzilla:

To be honest...I couldn't even make it through one episode. I thought the humor was juvenile and crude...

Stereotypes suck and I'll bet if you replaced the C with a M, heads would roll.  ;-)

Been too busy to watch much TV anyway....and when I do it's usually an informative documentary or biography. Trash TV is just that. Garbage in, garbage out. The Hollywood sewer pipe is spewing more than ever, but I have control over the spigot.

Heard about the show momzilla. Never watched it. Better things to do~

• PamR
    by PamR
    May 19, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I had no idea God was involved in television programming.

If he had a hand in cancelling this show, why is letting so many others that are far, far more offensive, continue to exist? 

Or could it be that the show just didn't have enough viewers to sell advertising time and maintain profitability for the network. 

• Sisteract
    May 19, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Quoting Friday:

Meh, never watched it. I'd think Christians would have more important things to focus on but, whatever.

I always find it funny how we are told to 'change the channel' if we don't like Rush, Beck or religious programming but so many Christians are not capable of doing that and have to try and get anything they don't approve of removed. Fascinating.

Never heard of the show.

Turning crap off is so easy- a baby could do it.

• LucyMom08
    May 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM
    Bc Jesus loves the Jersey Shore!

Quoting PamR:

If he had a hand in cancelling this show, why is letting so many others that are far, far more offensive, continue to exist? 

Or could it be that the show just didn't have enough viewers to sell advertising time and maintain profitability for the network. 

• PamR
    by PamR
    May 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Quote:

Bc Jesus loves the Jersey Shore!

Then we are all in trouble!
  • Friday
    by Friday
    May 19, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Quoting PamR:

Well, Jesus is on South Park(has his own talk show) so that one must be ok ; )

• mommygiggles317
    May 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Quoting glitterophelia:

Wow that is so funny. So, the "hands and feet of the Lord" and God (using people to do his bidding) are too busy concentrating on cancelling a tv show that "God" doesn't agree with (cuz I'm sure he sits down and flips channels all day to see what's going on), instead of maybe using all of these good Christians to HELP people in need? Amazing stuff!! I love it that people know exactly what God wants!

high five

• PamR
    by PamR
    May 19, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I believe it's the Million Moms (actually somewhere below 100,000 moms) who are all upset about certain tv shows, as well as that evil Ellen being used as a spokesperson for J.C. Penney.  You know, they will let other people do the Lord's work in terms of that feeding and clothing the poor, yada yada yada.  They have more important things to do, like combing through books for the dirty parts, watching tv 24/7 to catch anything remotely offensive to Him and of course, scouring the media for signs of The Homosexual Agenda.  It's a full-time job.

News & Politics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts