News & Politics

Cafe Steph
Welcome to News & Politics! Introduce Yourself.....
November 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM

wave     

Welcome to News & Politics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to News & Politics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Mommy_of_Riley
    December 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM
    Welcome Ladies!!!
  • insanemomby6
    December 3, 2011 at 6:13 AM

Hello everyone my name is Donna. I am married with nine, yes I said nine. I am 37 years old. I also have grand children. My oldest daughter is 22 year old.  I have a hard time thinking about what my children and grand children will inherit from us, that is why i joined the group

• TCgirlatheart
    TC
    December 4, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Hiya!  I'm a SAHM of 2 boys, aged 3 and 1, and they keep me pretty busy.

• resamerie
    December 4, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Hi! I'm Resa. 42 y.o., married, 1 DD 9 y.o. I was in CM during the '08 elections and agree with Peanut, this will be very ineresting. I'm impressed to see so many moms that replied that they want to learn more about politics. It IS very important to keep up with since the results have effects on us all.

• OneToughMami
    December 4, 2011 at 2:21 PM

They call me Miami and I'm cool...and I have a daughter and this guy.

• Mom2Just1Kiddo
    December 5, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Greetings. I'm an older working mom to one who is a bit worried about the state of this country and the level of debt DD will inherit.

• JKuney
    by JKuney
    December 7, 2011 at 12:15 PM
    Hello everyone! I'm Jessic and I'm glad to be here!! I wanted to know more about the upcoming election. I am looking forward to meeting you all!
  • Imma...
    by Imma...
    December 14, 2011 at 5:56 AM

Hello, my name is Jamie...I'm a wife & mom of a DS and DD.  DS married and had a baby this year, hence the INCREASED concern about the direction of our country. I was elected as a Precinct Committee Officer in the 2010 election.

VERY, VERY sad that Herman Cain is out of the race and hoping for a VP OR...even better a unsuspension of his run!

• rebel39
    by rebel39
    December 16, 2011 at 5:27 AM

Been awhile since I was last here what has happen since I was gone?

• Cathy_A
    by Cathy_A
    December 16, 2011 at 10:09 PM

My husband and I have a ten year old daughter.

I was bi-partisan for many years, almost always splitting my votes between the two parties. But, since Reagan, I almost never vote for a Republican anymore.  The GOP has gone so far right that they don't represent me anymore.

I don't like all Democrats, either, but they are more likely to govern in ways that make my life better.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

News & Politics