News & Politics

Cafe Steph
Welcome to News & Politics! Introduce Yourself.....
November 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM

wave     

Welcome to News & Politics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to News & Politics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• snowygirl20
    December 31, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Hello and thank you for the welcome.  I'm Lisa aka snowygirl20.  I'm living large in my forties raising 3 kids and directing my husband around (kidding).  I write and blog about family, women's issues and somehow I'm able to infuse politics into my pieces!  Makes for an interesting read!  Look forward to getting to know all of you and chatting!  See you all over the cliff! 

• maemae74
    January 8, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Hello,

Just rejoined cafemom. I got interested in politics during the 2008 election. I don't really have anyone I can talk to about this kind of thing so when i saw this group I thought I'd give it a try. I already see many controversial converstations going so I think imma stay here.

• dee0820
    by dee0820
    January 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I am a 35 yr old wife and mother. I am passionate about this country and righting this sinking ship. I am not a republican or democrat but I firm believer in the constitution and liberty. I am an avid reader and researcher and love to discover the truth. 

• Mommy_of_Riley
    January 13, 2013 at 1:48 AM
    Welcome to the new 2013 members maemae74 & dee0820!
  • blackwidow6161
    January 15, 2013 at 6:22 PM

hi steph

and by the way , i AM NOT NEW ..... i left threee years ago due to financial reasons & am now confronted with a dilema that i only KNEW that i could get geat percentages from ....( in cafe moms ) ... sooooo ... now that i have a room-mate that let's me at his comp. ....I DO HAVE A question , or rather a post   ( which by the way ) i have no idea as to how to go about it :) 

i am from "ole-sassy's ) era ....

i hope to find her here at spme point , however , what i have to aaaaask , is more importabt & trust me i need some percentage #"s....:(

please help me

lisa  mom of 6 )
This post is locked, so you can't reply.

News & Politics