American Horror Story Mommies

spooky415
Hint About The 3rd Installment?
January 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM
So I just heard that Spilt Milk had a hint about what the third season will be about?

And ideas? I'm going to look more into it.

Replies

• ButterflyRose55
    January 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM

it may have something to do with Lana Baby At one time she wanted the Asylum shut down but next show I see shes telling Kit shes keeping it open!

or the 2 aliens babies

• mommybecky
    January 12, 2013 at 5:51 PM
    Maybe Salem and the witch trials?

• RedQueen477
    January 12, 2013 at 6:56 PM

There is also speculation going around based on Pepper's scene with Doctor Arden that the next season might be about "freaks"..like in a side show or carnival.

• spooky415
    January 13, 2013 at 7:01 PM
    But didn't the creators say they wouldn't do like a sequel? all the seasons are going to be about separate stories-that would kind of be a continuation.

Quoting ButterflyRose55:

it may have something to do with Lana Baby At one time she wanted the Asylum shut down but next show I see shes telling Kit shes keeping it open!

or the 2 aliens babies

• spooky415
    January 13, 2013 at 7:02 PM
    i could see it being about freaks.

that could be good. the make up on this show is unbelievable.

Quoting RedQueen477:

There is also speculation going around based on Pepper's scene with Doctor Arden that the next season might be about "freaks"..like in a side show or carnival.

• spooky415
    January 13, 2013 at 7:03 PM
    oh god. I could die a happy woman if they would spice up a little real history, lol. major history buff over here.

or the spanish inquisition. that could be so good with some of the torture devices they used.

Quoting mommybecky:

Maybe Salem and the witch trials?

• wifeynmommie80
    January 19, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I agree or the witch trials that would be a good one too, wow! both would be awesome.

Quoting spooky415:

i could see it being about freaks.

that could be good. the make up on this show is unbelievable.

Quoting RedQueen477:

• MisfitDoll
    January 24, 2013 at 5:53 AM

The 3rd  season may be about witches,voodoo,taveling carnival or a modern day fairy tale.

American Horror Story Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts