American Horror Story Mommies

spooky415
Hint About The 3rd Installment?
January 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM
So I just heard that Spilt Milk had a hint about what the third season will be about?

And ideas? I'm going to look more into it.

Replies

• ButterflyRose55
    January 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM

it may have something to do with Lana Baby At one time she wanted the Asylum shut down but next show I see shes telling Kit shes keeping it open!

or the 2 aliens babies

• mommybecky
    January 12, 2013 at 5:51 PM
    Maybe Salem and the witch trials?

• RedQueen477
    January 12, 2013 at 6:56 PM

There is also speculation going around based on Pepper's scene with Doctor Arden that the next season might be about "freaks"..like in a side show or carnival.

• spooky415
    January 13, 2013 at 7:01 PM
    But didn't the creators say they wouldn't do like a sequel? all the seasons are going to be about separate stories-that would kind of be a continuation.

Quoting ButterflyRose55:

it may have something to do with Lana Baby At one time she wanted the Asylum shut down but next show I see shes telling Kit shes keeping it open!

or the 2 aliens babies

• spooky415
    January 13, 2013 at 7:02 PM
    i could see it being about freaks.

that could be good. the make up on this show is unbelievable.

Quoting RedQueen477:

There is also speculation going around based on Pepper's scene with Doctor Arden that the next season might be about "freaks"..like in a side show or carnival.

• spooky415
    January 13, 2013 at 7:03 PM
    oh god. I could die a happy woman if they would spice up a little real history, lol. major history buff over here.

or the spanish inquisition. that could be so good with some of the torture devices they used.

Quoting mommybecky:

Maybe Salem and the witch trials?

• wifeynmommie80
    January 19, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I agree or the witch trials that would be a good one too, wow! both would be awesome.

Quoting spooky415:

i could see it being about freaks.

that could be good. the make up on this show is unbelievable.

Quoting RedQueen477:

• MisfitDoll
    January 24, 2013 at 5:53 AM

The 3rd  season may be about witches,voodoo,taveling carnival or a modern day fairy tale.

American Horror Story Mommies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN