Around 40ish Dungeon Divas

kitty-m
sorry i haven't been here!!!!
by kitty-m
January 22, 2013 at 12:07 PM

hi everyone,i know its been awhile,SORRY,but the end of last year wasn't the best for me,first i was in the hospital during thanksgiving,i almost died,have bad lungs,then the sat before xmas,we had a fire,i lost everything in my room,and the whole house was smoke damaged.so thats how my life goes

Replies

• firemouse23
    January 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM

It's so good to see you Leanne.  I'm sorry to hear about your fire and happy you are ok and out of the hospital.  How are things going now?

• RedHeadedLizzy
    January 22, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Glad you didn't die! Yikes!  So sorry all that bad stuff happened to you. Not good.

• kitty-m
    by kitty-m
    January 22, 2013 at 1:21 PM

well we are staying with jen's x for now,all i know is that i can't go back to that house,she is hoping he will let us stay here,but u never know,from day to day ,u know it has to be his idea

• kitty-m
    by kitty-m
    January 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM

thanks for the good wishes hopefully i'll be around more 

• SusanTheWriter
    January 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM

((((Leanne)))) I'm so sorry to hear about all your troubles! Hoping 2013 is a big turnaround year for you!

• kitty-m
    by kitty-m
    January 22, 2013 at 4:48 PM

thanks for the good wishes,i hope this year is better too 

• BrenMOM
    by BrenMOM
    January 22, 2013 at 5:45 PM

OHHH My!!!!!  what a way to end the year. glad you got better and glad you found a place to stay for now..and all are safe.

hoping things fall into place as time goes on.

• Melinda67
    January 22, 2013 at 8:16 PM

oh Leanne..I am so glad you are ok.....good to see you back...

• sonogal
    by sonogal
    January 22, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    Om goodness! I'm so sorry you have had such a hard time. I hope your health issues are getting better and you have a permanent place to stay.
  • starlight1968
    January 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Hope this year is nothing but GOOD for you

Around 40ish Dungeon Divas