Around 40ish Dungeon Divas

AndrewsMomPDX
I'm half way there
January 7, 2013 at 2:53 PM

My basement is a terrible mess and I am resolved to get it cleaned up, but decided before I tackle that I would clean out drawers and closets first. The plan is to throw away what I can upstairs and then move the rest downstairs. I've compiled a list of categories to put things in and then will sort and repack what I want to keep. I've just got one more bedroom to go through and then I will be down in my dungeon until spring sorting out that mess. I guess the winter weather has its advantages so I can finally get something done inside.

Replies

• Melinda67
    January 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM

LOL...when your done...wanna come do that here too???

• firemouse23
    January 7, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I don't have a basement...but I do have a storage room that needs to be completely gone through and reorganized to put all the stuff from storage into.  I'm just dragging my feet on it though.

• starlight1968
    January 7, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I've been trying to clean my apartment since I took down the tree lol.. dh foils it when he's here as I can never get anything done lol... I envy you right now!

• AndrewsMomPDX
    January 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Your junk would probably be more interesting than my old junk that I've been ignoring for far too long.

Quoting Melinda67:

LOL...when your done...wanna come do that here too???

• sonogal
    by sonogal
    January 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I'm impressed by your dedication.  I need to do some more weeding out - especially get rid of a lot of DH's clothes that take up 2 full closets. 

• catwoman123456
    January 11, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Yep, dungeon is an apt term for  the catch-all  and also may be eating things room. Eventually going to have to brave the monster ( we told the kids his name is Steve) and do a major clean-up. DH and I are going to start sometime next week, although I've been asking for help a few months now. I will definitely take a picture  of him actually doing it or I'll be  liable to think it's a halluncination !

• firemouse23
    January 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Well, hopefully your DH will help you to tame Steve.  I think you need to be quick with that camera.  It's kinda like getting a pic of Bigfoot...blink and it's gone...lol.

Quoting catwoman123456:

Yep, dungeon is an apt term for  the catch-all  and also may be eating things room. Eventually going to have to brave the monster ( we told the kids his name is Steve) and do a major clean-up. DH and I are going to start sometime next week, although I've been asking for help a few months now. I will definitely take a picture  of him actually doing it or I'll be  liable to think it's a halluncination !

Around 40ish Dungeon Divas

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts