I Love Being A Mom

mommyrebecca
maybe i love being a mom too much?.
January 29, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Nah!!! I love my kids! I have a 4yo son and a 7mo son. I love them so.o much!
I had a dream last night. I was in the army and the fighting lasted for a week. This woman i was on the bus back home with was going into labor. We got home and she hadn't given birth yet. We all were to go into this huge basement under the air base cause there something wrong at home. She had given birth in another room. She came out a few hrs later all good and looked fine. She handed me a baby boy wrapped up. She said "you're good with kids right?" I told her yes i have two back at my home waiting for me. She looked down at her baby girl and back at the boy she gave to me, "you'll have to name them cause i didn't and you'll be good to them i know". I was shocked and scared. I didn't understand. She said "that was my home land we left. I didn't mean to get on the bus but they needed better lives. I must go back". She handed me the baby girl as well and disappeared....
After maybe a week, I was back home and showed my boys what i had. They didn't understand either til i told them "their mommy wanted them to have a good life, thats what all us mommies want". We named the boy and girl shortly after i got home and we started our family again. Wonderful dream but i woke up thinking 'is isaeh a good name?'

Weird but wonderful

Replies

• hopealways4019
    January 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    Any loving mother shouts to the world I love my kids!! Our children are our little diamonds! Precious!

I Love Being A Mom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts