I Love Being A Mom

parisonmom
Im so glad our lifes are changing
January 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Im happy that I start orientation for my job on Monday. I been waiting for a long time and i been stressing on everything. Our lifes are about to change and i feel great. Before i found this job we wasnt even making ends meet and short on the bills etc...

I get paid $9.50, full time and after 90 day probation i get medical and life insurance, paid days off and more... weekly checks, although they hold the first weeks check.....which im perfect with that..... thats means my first check will be good and we can finally buy a new dryer get things fixed etc... No more being on PA and asking family for help...... i am ready but nervous at the sametime....

Happy..... happy.... joy....joy

Replies

• Kellyjude1
    January 26, 2013 at 6:30 AM

That is wonderful so happy for you and your family.  Keep us posted hope all goes well.

• parisonmom
    January 26, 2013 at 9:05 AM
    I def will.

Quoting Kellyjude1:

That is wonderful so happy for you and your family.  Keep us posted hope all goes well.

• hopealways4019
    January 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    Congratulations!
  • marcie1455
    January 27, 2013 at 7:11 AM

YAY!  I understand the stress of trying to make ends meet.  Thanks for sharing the great news.  Congrats!  I'm glad you got insurance benefits as well!  What a wonderful blessings.  

• DieselsMom
    January 27, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Why will your first check be good??? I don't get that, but awesome that things are looking up!!!

• ScrChk23
    January 27, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    Awesome! Good for you!!
  • MommysTimeOut5
    February 3, 2013 at 6:02 PM

ALL SMILES!!!!!!!!!

I Love Being A Mom

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to