I Love Being A Mom

ScrChk23
Looking Back at 2012
December 30, 2012 at 10:10 AM

What are things that you are glad to be done with?

Thankful for?

People you will miss (personal or celebrity)?

Hope to continue in 2013?

Replies

• Kellyjude1
    December 30, 2012 at 3:00 PM

July 2012 my dad passed , it was one of the most heartbreaking days of my life.  I was thankful that we were all there for him at the end when he passed.  I am thankful that I got to hold his hand and was strong enough to be there for him, thanks to God.  I was thankful that the priest was able to give him his last rites and prayers before he passed. I am thankful my dad is at peace and in no more pain, and that he is within our hearts always. In 2012 my mom had 2 strokes and my sister and I have been caring for her ever since, it has not been easy but we refuse to place her into a nursing home.  We are blessed that she is still with us. 2012 has been a hard year for me.  My son has been my biggest blessings even when you feel so down and emotional he just has a way to bring such joy and love into your heart.  He is my world !!  We are so looking forward to 2013 as we are awaiting a possible blessing of another little one through adoption !!  Looking back at 2012 I know I could not have made it without God, He gave me amazing strength to get through the most emotional time in my life.  I hope to continue my strong faith in God, I find peace in knowing through prayer He is with me whenever I need Him.  So looking forward to 2013 and the possibility of bringing another little one into our family.  

• ScrChk23
    December 30, 2012 at 6:15 PM
    I'm so sorry about your dad! Congrats on the new LO!

Quoting Kellyjude1:

July 2012 my dad passed , it was one of the most heartbreaking days of my life.  I was thankful that we were all there for him at the end when he passed.  I am thankful that I got to hold his hand and was strong enough to be there for him, thanks to God.  I was thankful that the priest was able to give him his last rites and prayers before he passed. I am thankful my dad is at peace and in no more pain, and that he is within our hearts always. In 2012 my mom had 2 strokes and my sister and I have been caring for her ever since, it has not been easy but we refuse to place her into a nursing home.  We are blessed that she is still with us. 2012 has been a hard year for me.  My son has been my biggest blessings even when you feel so down and emotional he just has a way to bring such joy and love into your heart.  He is my world !!  We are so looking forward to 2013 as we are awaiting a possible blessing of another little one through adoption !!  Looking back at 2012 I know I could not have made it without God, He gave me amazing strength to get through the most emotional time in my life.  I hope to continue my strong faith in God, I find peace in knowing through prayer He is with me whenever I need Him.  So looking forward to 2013 and the possibility of bringing another little one into our family.  

I Love Being A Mom