I Love Being A Mom

parisonmom
Quit being attention seeker
December 2, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Sorry if i dont make much sense but i have to say it.

So dh ex wife came with her other 3 kids, one of those kids we will call Crissy. The woman is dh oldest dd mother so we will call the mother Missy. Crissy is such an attention seeker on what Missy said. Missy explained that Chrissy takes meds and she is court ordered, also Chrissy has 3 kids that got taken from her. The last child she had the state of Iowa took the baby from the hospital.

Today, i needed to go.into my house and she had to get keys which i knew where they was. I didnt see her follow me out so i begin to.shut the door. Then she told dh i did that on purpose, first off i didnt even see whats behind me. Crissy was following dh everywhere and i was getting mad, she is 17 and dh felt uncomfortable. So when dh stopped i went by him, yes it made Crissy mad but who cares. I talked to Missy about it and she said she is watching Crissy closely because she does this all the time. Crissy walks off and Missy couldnt find her. Crissy is an attention seeker and a drama queen. Glad that she isnt here anymore.

I like the other 2 siblings, and i like Missy but i dont like Crissy at all. It could just be because she was trying to.get dh attention(if you know what i mean) on what she was doing.

Sorry long and may not make sense but i needed to gwt it out.

Replies

• parisonmom
    December 2, 2012 at 3:06 PM
    I reread it and it didnt make sense. Im sorry.

Crissy always does this when they got somewhere. She runs away when she gets mad and the Missy has to.call the cops. In this situation she didnt have to.call the cops. Crissy is a horny teen and wants a guy to love her. She cant have dh at all, he is all mine.

Quoting parisonmom:

Sorry if i dont make much sense but i have to say it.

So dh ex wife came with her other 3 kids, one of those kids we will call Crissy. The woman is dh oldest dd mother so we will call the mother Missy. Crissy is such an attention seeker on what Missy said. Missy explained that Chrissy takes meds and she is court ordered, also Chrissy has 3 kids that got taken from her. The last child she had the state of Iowa took the baby from the hospital.

Today, i needed to go.into my house and she had to get keys which i knew where they was. I didnt see her follow me out so i begin to.shut the door. Then she told dh i did that on purpose, first off i didnt even see whats behind me. Crissy was following dh everywhere and i was getting mad, she is 17 and dh felt uncomfortable. So when dh stopped i went by him, yes it made Crissy mad but who cares. I talked to Missy about it and she said she is watching Crissy closely because she does this all the time. Crissy walks off and Missy couldnt find her. Crissy is an attention seeker and a drama queen. Glad that she isnt here anymore.

I like the other 2 siblings, and i like Missy but i dont like Crissy at all. It could just be because she was trying to.get dh attention(if you know what i mean) on what she was doing.

Sorry long and may not make sense but i needed to gwt it out.

I Love Being A Mom